Please make her happy again.

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 11: Please make her happy again.

 

Please listen to: 2AM Changmin & Jinwoon - Can't I Love You 

Youngmin’s POV:

 

I’m in the school eating lunch with Gaein, Minwoo and Kwangmin. I just don’t know why I keep staring at her. She is just eating right now and hasn’t said a word in all the day. All that she answers is “yes” or “no”.

She looks so depressed and gone in to her thoughts. Minwoo and Kwangmin are just making cute jokes like every day. They always make me smile, but she is different, it seems their jokes aren’t funny to her, or maybe because we are a little childish and she’s too mature for our games.

The bell rang and I went to my locker to pick up my books. A post-it was attached to my locker. It said: “Meet me at “The moon” bar after school. Niel” I took the post-it and kept it in my pocket.

Then I walked to Gaein‘s locker.

-      We have the same class, right? –I told her smiling. She just sighed and nodded. –why are you so quiet today? Don’t you enjoy spending time with your boyfriend? –I said and winked.

-      You know you’re not my boyfriend for real, right? –she said.

-      I was just kidding! –I said and laughed a little, but in some way what she said hurt me a little.

-      Noona! –Minwoo said catching us up and putting his arm around her. She jumped a little because of the sudden skinship. I glared at him, not knowing why.

-      You have Music class now, right? –Minwoo said smiling. She nodded shyly. –You must be the best in that class! –Minwoo said doing his best aegyo. – She blushed lightly.

-      Yes, actually if we don’t hurry up we’re going to be late. – I said grabbing her wrist and walking to our class quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After classes, I went to “The Moon” bar. It’s a little bar with walls and floor of wood. I don’t know why Niel wanted me to meet him. I wonder why.

I sat on one of the bar chairs and ordered orange juice, since I’m still young to drink.

-      Annyeonghaseyo! –Niel said bowing his head.

-      Annyeonghaseyo! –I said.

-      So, I know you wonder why I asked you to meet me, right? –He said nibbling his low lip.

-      Yes. –I said nodding.

-      Well, I heard from Chunji that you are Gaein‘s boyfriend now. – He said. I was drinking my juice and choked a little. I just got nervous when I heard what he said.

-      Yes, I am. –I tried to sound confident.

-      I want to ask you something… Did she tell you anything about us? – He said raising a bow.

-      Uuhmm… - I said not knowing what he meant.

-      You know, about Chunji… -he said. –I won’t tell him anything about this, trust me, I’m not his friend anymore. –He said honestly.

-      Ok, yes, she told me about it. But I will keep it secret, I promised her that.

-      So, how is her now? –He asked me worried.

-      Fine, I guess… -I said not sure and sighed. –Can I ask you something?

-      Sure. –Niel said nodding.

-      How was their relationship? You know… -I said.

-      Well, you could say they were “the perfect couple”, like the perfect stories you always watch in dramas or fairytales and you never believed that it could be real. They always used to be together, laugh and have fun. They never argued and when they did it, they immediately made up. They were the couples that you always thought it would last forever. –he sighed and paused for a moment. We stayed in silence for some seconds until he spoke again. –You know? I used to envy Chunji, because he could make her happy, because she chose him, and I… I trusted in him. I trusted that he would take care of her heart, but he didn’t do it. –He said holding his tears of anger. –he just finished hurting her.

-      At the end, he’s not as perfect as everyone thinks he is. –I said.

-      That’s why I’m here. I know she’s hurt now, and maybe she’s just supporting on you right now. Maybe she’s still not in love with you, but… if you really love her, please make her forget about him. Make her smile again. Let her be happy by your side. But, if you don’t really love her, I’ll ask you to go away from her, because I don’t want anyone to hurt her again in the way he did. –he said with a serious expression.

-      I see you really care about her… -I said.

-      More than what anyone could imagine. –he said and sighed.

-      So, do you love her? You know, more than a friend? –I asked him. –You can be honest with me. I won’t tell anybody. –I said honestly.

-      Yes, but I know she will never see me as something more than a friend. –he said sad. I felt bad for him; because I can see he really cares about her. –Anyway, please if you really love her make her happy. –He said smiling.

-      I’ll do it. –I said.

-      Well, I have to go. And I guess you must be busy too. Thank you for coming.–he said.

-      No, thank you for trusting in me. –I said smiling.

-      I don’t trust completely in you. I’ll be watching you from near. –he said and punched my arm lightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel’s POV:

He laughed a little and then I stood up and walked away. I don’t know him very well, but he seems a good guy. I just hope that she can be happy again with him. I can’t stand seeing her in that way anymore, she’s so hurt and I can’t help her, I feel just so useless…

And here I am, once again, helping her to be happy with another man when I know that I’m completely in love with her, but anyway, she could never see me as more than a friend…

*Flashback*

I stood behind her ready to scare her.

-      Booo! –I said. She jumped of the chair and turned to me with widened eyes.

-      You scared me. –she said. I just smiled at her, staring at her big brown eyes. Her beautiful long hair perfectly tied in to a cute pony tail with a bow. And her cute pink natural cheeks, particular of her milk skin. She hid behind her a notebook.

-      What are you hiding from me? –I told her curious.

-      What? Nothing… - she said tilting her head innocently.

-      C’mon show me! –I said and tried to take the notebook.

-      It’s really nothing! –she said moving it away from me.

-      If it’s nothing then why you don’t want me to see it. – I said chasing her.

She tripped with a school bag and the notebook fell down on the floor. I quickly grabbed it. It was full of heart drawings and cartoons of her and… Chunji. She looked at me blushed of embarrassment.

My head hurt when I read the words “Gaein and Chunji”, “I love you Chunji”, “My blue prince Chunji” written by her.

-      So, you like Chunji… -I said faking a smirk. She just looked down shyly. –why didn’t you tell me before? –I said raising her head with my finger and smiled at her.

-      Mwo? –she said confused.

-      Chunji is one of my best friends. I can introduce him to you and help you to be with him. –I said not knowing the reasons of why would I help her to be with him when I’m in love with her.

-      Would you do that? –she said with brightened eyes.

-      Yes, of course. It would be cool that my best friends be together. –I said smiling.

-      But… I’m not sure if he would like me. You know that I’m very introvert and shy. –She said shrugging.

-      You are a pretty cute and amazing girl. I know he will fall for you. –I said holding her shoulders.

-      Do you think so? –she said smiling. I nodded. –Thank you Niel, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had. – She said excited.

I don’t know why I dug my own grave introducing Chunji to her, but when I saw her smiling so brightly and her eyes full of happiness, I just forgot about it. I mean, if she’s happy, I’m happy then…

*End of flashback*

I trusted in you Chunji, I gave up on her for you, because I thought you really loved her, but you’re not going to hurt her again. I won’t let you do it. I hope she can fall in love with Youngmin and be happy again, because the only thing I want in this world is that she could be happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

Here’s today’s update.

I’m so happy that you have liked my story and for your comments. Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot for me.

I want to ask you something.

Do you want me to put a name to the main character?

It’s just that it is supposed to be your name, but I have seen in the comments a blank space when you refer to the main character. I also have read in some blogs that usually it’s confusing to the reader when the author uses the blank space.

At first, I used your profile names for the story, but I realized that you don’t usually use your real names for your profile names. And I thought that it would be strange to be reading like “Unicorn537” (I just created a random profile name xD) for example.

So, it’s up to you. Please vote for the option you think is the best.