My Feelings

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 24: My feelings.

 

 

Your POV:

I was crying on the ground. The snow was falling making me freeze, but I didn’t care about it. I only wanted to explain everything to Youngmin…

“Gaein!” I heard Bora Unnie called me. I turned my head to her. She kneeled in front of me. “Gaein, why are you here? You can catch a cold! What happened? Why are you crying?” she said worried and wrapped a warm blanket over my shoulders.

I stood up and hugged her tightly crying on her shoulder. She hugged me back and my hair.

“Unnie… I couldn’t even explain him” I said sobbing.

“Explain who?” she asked me confused.

“Youngmin” I said.

“It’s okay Gaein. I know he will listen to you tomorrow. Let’s get in, it’s time to sleep. Don’t worry Gaein, I know he will understand. Whatever that happened, I know that Youngmin is a good guy” Unnie said comforting me.

We came back to the apartment. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

I couldn’t sleep the whole night trying to clear my feelings. The truth is, that when Chunji kissed me I didn’t feel the same than before, and I don’t know why Youngmin’s face flashed in my head so suddenly when he was kissing me, like if the one that I wanted to be kissing was Youngmin and not him.

Finally, the sun rose. I have sore throat, but I need to go to the school and explain Youngmin everything.

I put on my uniform and a red scarf. I made a bun and went downstairs to have breakfast.

After breakfast, I went to the school and waited for Youngmin at his locker, until a group of girls surrounded me.

“Yah! You Gaein! Or should I say ? First, Youngmin Oppa, and now Chunji Oppa. How could you do that to Hyuna Unnie? I thought you were friends” one of them said.

What are they talking about? How do they know about me and Chunji? And since when Hyuna is the good one?

“Wait, what are you talking about?” I said puzzled.

“What are we talking about? You know perfectly what we are talking about” the girl said throwing a newspaper on the floor.

I looked at it and saw a picture of Chunji and me kissing. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

“It can’t be…” I muttered looking at the newspaper.

Suddenly I felt someone wrapped his arms around me and I heard sounds of food splashing.

“Youngmin?” I said expecting he was my savior but when I looked up it was Chunji the one who got attacked by tomatoes, eggs and flour.

“I’m so sorry Gaein. It seems I keep doing the things wrong” he said with an apologetic smile.

“Chunji Oppa!” the girls screamed when they saw who have saved me. “How could you save her?” they said angry.

“It’s because it’s not her fault. She didn’t kiss me last night, I was the one who kissed her” he said.

“What? Don’t try to defend her Oppa! We all know she’s a !” one girl screamed.

“Don’t even call her like that again!” Chunji said mad.

“But that’s what she is!” Hyuna appeared ‘crying’. She walked to me and slapped my face.

OMG! What’s wrong with her? What is her problem? She is the one that stole my boyfriend not me!

“Are you crazy?” Chunji glared at her. “What do you think you’re doing? Calling her a when you are the real one? Do you want me to tell them the true story about us? Because I will do it Hyuna, I’m tired of you” he said very mad.

“Then do it, they won’t believe you” she said smirking.

“Yes they will” Niel suddenly said from behind. “They might not believe him, but they’ll believe in me” he said walking to us.

“Gaein and I were best friends. She was secretly in love with Chunji, but she had never told me about it until I discovered it. I decided that hyung maybe needed a girlfriend, so I introduced her to him. They fell in love with each other and then Chunji asked her to be his girlfriend. They decided to keep their relationship in secret. Then, Chunji and Hyuna went to Jeju Island to film their movie. That’s when they appeared on the news kissing, the truth is that Chunji hadn’t broken up with Gaein when he kissed Hyuna. Of course it was Chunji’s fault, because he cheated on Gaein, but it was also Hyuna’s fault, she was seducing Chunji all the time, but even then that doesn’t justifies what he did. So the real here is Hyuna. And I’m sure that the one that kissed Gaein last night was Chunji, he has been looking for her all the time, asking her to forgive him and come back with him, but I think that Gaein’s heart belongs now to someone else, and that’s good, because Chunji doesn’t deserve such an amazing girl like her”

When Niel finished talking, all the girls were speechless, well even I was speechless.

“Oppa is that true?” one girl told Chunji. He nodded looking down.

“Yes, that’s true. I cheated on her with Hyuna when we were still dating in secret and I was the one that kissed her last night, because I don’t want to lose her. I realized that the one I love is her and not Hyuna”

“I’m sorry Chunji, but I think that you lost me when you left me for her” I said and walked away of the crowd.

I went to my class to avoid more drama. Gosh! What am I going to do now? Yes, they already explained everything to the school, but all the country thinks I’m a boyfriend stealer… but that’s not what worries me the most now, I hope that Youngmin believes me…

After being attacked by tomatoes, eggs and flour a couple times; I went to the cafeteria to have lunch. Again, a group of girls approached me, they didn’t look that friendly.

“Yoon Gaein, right?” the leader of them said and pulled my hair dragging me to the backyard.

“Ouch! It hurts!”

“How could you dare to kiss Oppa when you knew he already had a girlfriend?” she said mad.

“He was the one who kissed me, not me”

“Oh! Yeah, of course! And why in the world would Chunji Oppa kiss you? You’re lying !” she said smirking. This doesn’t seem very well. “Take her” she ordered.

The other girls walked to me, I tried to run away but tripped over a rock and fell on the floor.

One of the girls kicked me on my face. I looked down defeated. Then other kicked my stomach very hard, I writhed in pain. My vision got blurred and I lost consciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please listen to: Taemin- It’s you (U) (To the Beautiful You OST)

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a couple times. I saw Youngmin’s worried face in front of me. I felt relieved when I saw him. I looked around; we were still in the school’s backyard. We were sitting under a big tree.

“Youngmin…” I said scratching my head.

He didn’t answer me. He just looked away. He looked upset. I was going to explain him everything when he spoke up.

“You know what I hate the most about your precious perfect Chunji? That he just can’t protect you, he’s not there for you when you need him” he said angry standing up from the grass. “But it doesn’t matter what I do, right? You just can’t forget him and you are happy by his side. And I…I hate to look at you and how you’re being hurt by him over and over again, just because he doesn’t know how to do the things well. But it’s him the one you want and not me! So I guess I should just…” tears started rolling through his eyes.

I interrupted him before he could continue saying all those hurting things.

“Youngmin listen to me! I don’t want Chunji to be by my side, the only one I want… no, the one I need, is you. I don’t know what I feel, this is so new for me, but I don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about you, I don’t know why when I’m with you I feel that nothing is wrong and for the first time in my life I feel so afraid to lose someone. I promise you I didn’t kiss Chunji last night, and I don’t know why, but when he kissed me, your face flashed into my mind. I seriously don’t know what I’m feeling, my heart beats abnormally when I’m with you, your sweet eyes and smile melts my heart and makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, my legs shake when I see your smirk, my breath shortens when you’re close to me, and I always smile and giggle when I’m by your side. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t want to stop feeling this. And I don’t want to lose you, when Chunji left me I felt so lonely, but I thought that I could get that over, but if you leave… I don’t know… I don’t think that I can forget you… I don’t think that I…” he cut my words with his soft lips.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tip-toed because he’s so tall.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes sweetly.

“I love you Gaein. I would never leave you, don’t even say that again, okay?” he whispered softly so close to me, that I could still feel his hot breath. I nodded slowly staring at his sweet eyes. “I love you” he whispered again and held my waist kissing me again.

His lips were soft and warm, I felt electricity running through all my body and my heart was pounding so hard, that I felt it was going to explode.

Youngmin deepened the kiss more and more holding me closer to him, not leaving space between our bodies. He held me up by my waist lifting my feet off the ground and carrying me on his warm arms, so I could be at his height. I felt I was in heaven. My arms were wrapped around his neck holding on to him and letting him slowly get into my mouth sharing a sweet yet passionate kiss.

Finally we broke the kiss asking for breath. He smiled widely at me and spun me around since he was still carrying me by my waist. I giggled at his action.

Then, he slowly let me go putting my feet on the ground delicately. He held my both hands and smiled at me.

“Are you happy?” he asked me.

“Yes, I’m more than happy” I said smiling.

“I’m glad to know that. I don’t matter if you still don’t know what you feel for me. I know that I love you, and I’ll make you love me, and if you stay by my side, I’ll make you the happiest girl in this world”

I blushed at his cute confession.

“You don’t need to make me love you babo. I love you Youngmin, and I want to be with you, only with you”

“Really? You just said you loved me. And I’m not dreaming, right?” he said with hopeful eyes. He’s so cute!

“Yes, I just said that I loved you, and no, you’re not dreaming”

He hugged me tightly squeezing me in his arms.

“Thank you so much. For giving me a chance and for loving such a fool like me”

“No Youngmin, thank you so much… for showing me the real love”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

I hope you liked this chapter and that it wasn’t too cheesy for you.

Thank you so much for reading my story.

I’ll write a Christmas special chapter, so please look forward to it.

Please comment and subscribe!

Ppyong!