Moving where?

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 3: Moving where?

 

You were at school, living hell. When you saw Chunji and Hyuna holding hands, your heart broke into a million pieces, plus you had to deal with everyone  congratulating them for their relationship. Yes, it hurt nonstop, but you had to be strong and go on with your life.

You were resting your head on your desk, hiding from the rest of the world. Finally, the bell rang indicating English class was over and it was time for recess.  Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder. When you lifted your head you found Niel standing in front of you.

"I just hate seeing you like this. What happened to your hair?" He said with a worried face.

"What’s wrong with my hair?" you sighed.

"Well, you usually make a cute hairstyle, like a ponytail or something and wear cute hair ribbons. Your face looks so pale and you have dark circles. I’m worried about you"

"I’m fine, okay?" you faked a smile.

"But…"

"Niel, I told you to stay away from me. Do you remember now? So please excuse me, I have to go to the library". You picked up your books.

You hated so bad treating him in that way, but you couldn't deal with him. He was your best friend even before you met Chunji. Even so, he reminded you of him, in so many ways.

"It’s so unfair. You’re my best friend! Not because you and Chunji had broken up, means that we can’t be friends!" He whined

"Niel, please. You need to understand me." You looked down.

"Ok, ok. If that’s the best for you. I’ll do it." A sad expression appeared on his face and he walked away.

You went to the library and read some books. Even reading became boring to you. You couldn't just get him out of your mind. You hated it so bad, finding yourself crying again for him. You wanted to come back  to those days when everything seemed to be so perfect.

Once school was over, you went straight home. For your surprise, Bora was already there when you arrived. Normally, at that time she would be at work.

"Gaein-ah!". She hugged you.

"Hi" You tried to sound excited, but it didn’t work.

"You look sad. Did something bad happen at school?" She looked at you concerned.

'Not really, it’s just that the guy I love cheated on me with the of my best friend, but it’s not really important'.  You talked to your insides.

 

"No, it’s just that I’m tired"

"Oh… sit down here dongsaeng" She dragged you to the couch. You guessed she had something to say.

"I have some news". She took a deep breath. "Sistar’s tour stepped forward to tomorrow. So we have to travel tonight." 

"What?". Your jaw dropped. You were speechless.

"Yes, so… do you think you can ask Hyuna if you could stay at her house this month?"

"Uuhhh… no, I don’t think so". You shook your head.

"Why not?". She said confused.

"Because… her cousins are staying at her house because they came for visit. So, I can’t stay there. But don’t worry Unnie, I can stay here alone." You lied.

"No, you can’t stay here alone. In that case…" She put her index finger on her chin thinking. "You will stay at Boyfriend’s dorm."

"What¡? I’m not staying there! I don’t even know them!" 

"You will like them. They are funny"

"What if they try to me?"

"They won’t. They are cute and innocent guys. Stop talking nonsense"

"I don’t want to move there. I can stay here. I’m not a little girl anymore!"You complained frowning. 

"I’m sorry, but you’ll move with them." She crossed her arms, with a serious expression, ending the discussion with you.

"I hate you! I wish mom and dad were alive!" You yelled and ran to your bedroom.

You seriously didn’t want to move there. You thought they were all so childish, even though you didn't know them well. The thing was at that difficult moment, you just wanted to be alone. You stayed on your bed cryingfor about two hours, until you heard your unnie knocked the door

 

"May I come in?" She peeked out the door.

"Naeh." You wiped your tears with the back of your hand.

"I’m so sorry.  It’s just that if something happened to you I would never forgive myself. I know that you’re not a little girl anymore, but honestly, I’d feel better if you stayed with them. They could help you if something happens. Sometimes I ask myself if I’m doing a good job as a sister. I know I can be over protective, but I just want you to be fine" Tears filled her eyes. She caressed your cheek lightly.

"I’m sorry Unnie. I’ll move with them if that makes you feel better". You hugged her. You didn't like seeing her crying.

"Thank you. I’m glad you understand." She smiled.  "Now, let’s pack your things". She said clapped her hands cheerfully.

In the whole world Bora Unnie was the only one that could cheer you up in moments like those. You were really going to miss her. Once you finished packing your things, you headed to the building where Boyfriend's dorm was located. It was near your apartment, about one block away.

You both got in the elevator and Bora pressed the button to go to the seventh floor. You walked in silence on the hallway. Your Unnie stopped at the door with the number 721. She rang the doorbell and the guy who was always smiling greeted you. You couldn't remember his name.

 

"Bora Noona!" He grinned.

"Jeongmin-ah. How are you?" She smiled back. So, now you remembered his name: Jeongmin. 

"Fine! So, she must be your dongsaeng. She’s as beautiful as you." He pointed at you.

"Yes, she’s Gaein " She put her arm around your shoulder gently.

"Nice to meet you Gaein, I’m Lee Jeongmin." He bowed slightly, with you following his action

"C’mon come in and feel like you’re home"

"Thanks". You replied shyly.

You came in the dorm and looked around the place. It was a little messier than your apartment, but kind of clean for being an only-boys dorm. Boyfriend's dorm was so simple, too different to Teen Top's one. They had a TV at the waiting room and they were sitting on the wood floor, having fun. Some plushies on the floor and some kpop girl group banners and posters were pasted on the walls.

 

"Guys, Bora’s dongsaeng is here!" Jeongmin announced with a high pitch voice.

Immediately, the other four guys and Hyunseong stood up and bowed greeting you politely.

"An-nyeong-ha-se-yo! Long time no seeing." Hyunseong smiled and ruffled my hair. "Guys, introduce yourselves"

"Annyeong! My name is Donghyun and I’m the leader." A boy with very white skin like the Snow White greeted you.

"An-nyeong-ha-se-yo! I’m Kwangmin. Nice to meet you." The twin with brown hair bowed.

"An-nyeong-ha-se-yo! My name is Youngmin, I’m the eldest twin." The twin with blond hair said.

"An-nyeong-ha-se-yo! I’m Minwoo, the maknae." The guy with cute puppy face said.

"An-nyeong-ha-se-yo! I’m Gaein, nice to meet you all" You said and bowed.

"Well, I need to go to the airport. Please take care of her" 

"Don’t worry Noona. We’ll take care of her." Jeongmin assured your Unnie.

"Ok, I trust in you." Bora flashed a smile. "Good bye Gaein-ah, I’ll miss you so much." She hugged you tightly struggling you in her arms.

"I’ll miss you too Unnie" 

"Don’t forget to call me, okay? "You nodded in response to Bora's words. "I’m leaving guys. Please take care of my dongsaeng. Good bye."

Bora hugged Hyunseong and kissed him on the lips before leaving. That wasn't helping at all, they were so lovey-dovey.

"Good bye" They all said in unison.

After Bora left, the six of them stared at you curiously. It was so awkward and made you feel so uncomfortable.

"You look like Bora." Donghyun said smiling.

" How old are you?" The maknae bashed his eyelashes at you.

" I’m sixteen" You replied shyly.

"Really? Our maknaes are also sixteen" Jeongmin grinned. You wondered is his cheeks wouldn't hurt from smiling so much.

"When were you born?" Minwoo asked again curiously. He reminded you a little of Niel, you guessed maybe it was because he was talkative like him.

"July 16th."

"Yay! You’re my Noona then." He jumped and clapped happily.

The others smiled at his childishly, but you didn’t. You were still thinking about Chunji the 24/7.

"That means we are your Oppas. Call me Oppa." Kwangmin said kindly.

You stayed there speechless and frozen. A memory came back to your mind, a beautiful and hurting one.

 

"Niel, I can’t do it. I’m so nervous." You rubbed your sweaty hands on your clothes.

"C’mon, don’t be like this. You told me you wanted to know him" Niel grabbed your wrist.

Finally, you stopped at the cafeteria where he and the other guy with pink hair were eating.

" Guys, I want to introduce you my friend. She’s Gaein."

"An-nyeong-ha-se-yo!" You bowed shyly hiding your face with your hair.

"Nice to meet you. I’m L. Joe." The guy with pink hair said with a poker face.

"Annyeong! My name is Chunji." Chunji said with that irresistible smile and stood up. "How old are you?" He nibbled his low lip.

"I’m fifteen". You blushed. 

"Then call me Oppa." He beamed the sweetest smile you ever saw. "I want to be your only Oppa." He whispered in your ear.

"Yy...yaeeh…" You stuttered and blushed harder.

 

Since then, the only one you called Oppa was him. He was the only guy on earth who you would refer as "Oppa" when you talked to him.

"I’m going to show you your room. You look tired" Youngmin  smiled and carried your suitcase. You just looked down in response.

"I’ll go with you" Minwoo entwined his arm with yours and walked next to you.

You went upstairs and Youngmin opened the room's door. It was a neat and simple room. The bed with light yellow blankets at the corner, a night-stand with an alarm clock on it, and a desk on the other side with a lamp. 

You looked around the room. It was too simple, but you liked it. It was calmed. The best of it, no memories of Chunji like gifts or whatever that were in your actual room. But, was that enough to make you stop thinking about him?

 

"This is your room. We’re sorry. We didn’t know you were coming, so we couldn’t prepare your room very well." Youngmin gave you an apologetic look.

"It’s ok, don’t worry" You reasured him.

"Noona, do you like Minnie Mouse?" The maknae pointed at your Minnie's blouse.

"Yes, I like it" You said still lost in your thoughts.

"That’s so great! I love Mickey Mouse. We can be a couple". He winked.

"Minwoo, you’re scaring her." Youngmin rolled his eyes.

"Have you had dinner? We made ramen". Minwoo tilted his head cutely. 

"I ate before coming, but thank you anyway." You lied.

"Ok, if you need something tell us" Youngmin told you before exiting the room.

 

'My life really . Why does everything remind me about Chunji? Even the stupid ramen. I just hate my life.' You thought hiding your face on the pillow while anger tears came to your eyes. How were you going to forget about him? It was so impossible to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you liked this chapter.

Thank you so much for your comments, subs, and support.

I very appreciate it.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!