The letter

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

Chapter 41: The letter.

 

Youngmin’s POV

The room was completely in silence, the only sounds I could hear were the sobs of every person there and the soft melody playing at the funeral.

It was like a nightmare, the worst I’d ever had. Gaein was frozen with no movement. When we found out, she cried for hours without stopping, but now, I think she’s more like shocked. She hasn’t said a word since she woke up and no tears have fallen from her eyes. It’s like she’s gone somewhere else.

I’m trying to understand what is really going on. I feel like a hole in my heart. What if Gaein can’t get this over? I know I should feel sad about Chunji instead of being worried about Gaein, but I can’t avoid it.

It’s not that I’m not sad about Chunji though… even when he wasn’t a good friend to me, he was someone I knew. Someone that was “close” to me in some way.

The fact is that I can’t still believe it. It’s like he’s still here, like if it’s someone else’s funeral. Although it isn’t like that, I’m trying to stick with that idea. I can’t accept he’s death, not now.

It was just crazy to know that a sasaeng fan killed him just because he dated Hyuna. At least that was what the reporters said. I don’t have the courage to ask Teen Top members what happened either but I guess the reporters investigated before getting out the news so… I’m really scared of those fans now, especially because of Gaein. What if some of those girls try to hurt her?

Everyone was there attending to the funeral. There were Chunji’s parents, who were devastated. They were crying without stopping and I was afraid Chunji’s mother could faint at any moment.

Then, there were Teen Top members. They looked shocked like Gaein. Some tears came down from their eyes, but they would clean them immediately. It looked like they were denying everything that was going on, just like me.

Hyuna was also there. She was crying but her crying seemed fake, like all in her. It was weird that she was there; the last thing that I knew about her relationship with Chunji was that they weren’t on good terms. So, why was she there?

Her presence put me nervous. She seemed strange. Her eyes were swollen and she was sobbing but sometimes she would smile in a weird way when she looked at the shocked Gaein. Like if she was happy that she was in pain. That scared me a lot. I hugged Gaein protecting her from Hyuna.

A deep sigh came from my mouth. I looked at the sky, it was a beautiful day with the sun shining but it was so sad. The atmosphere reflected sadness, fear, depression and I couldn’t help but missing when everything was okay.

“Gaein, you need to come back home” I muttered when the funeral ended.

“Why? Why would someone shoot him?” She looked at me with lost eyes.

“I don’t know” I shrugged.

“I don’t understand it” finally a tear rolled down through her face. It was a good sign. She was out of the shock.

“No one can understand it. But… he’s in a better place now” I felt my tongue knotted at my words.

“I don’t know why but I feel like he’s still here… in this world. Like he just went to a long trip and that he’ll come back someday. It’s hard to me to believe it”

“I feel the same. I can’t still believe it either”

“I want to go home with Bora Unnie.” She sobbed.

“Ok. I’ll take you there”

Suddenly, L.Joe approached me when we were leaving. He was the least shocked of everyone from Teen Top.

“Mmm… Youngmin, Chunji wrote this for you before…” he cleared his throat. “…before the accident” He gave me an envelope.

“Thanks” I said huskily. I was surprised that Chunji wrote something for me.

I took Gaein home. She didn’t say a word on the way to her department. She didn’t even ask about the letter that L. Joe gave me. She was just too tired for even talking and emotionally destroyed to even know the content of the letter.

When I got home, I took my shoes off and sat on the couch. I got the envelope out of my pocket and opened it. There were some medic reports from a psychiatric about Hyuna. My eyes widened in surprise when I read she actually had schizophrenia.

I read all what the doctor had written about her and how she hated Gaein. The doctor suggested she should go to a special clinic to take treatment but her company denied it. Then, I read the letter Chunji wrote.

“Hi! I know you’d probably ask why I’m writing you if we’re not good friends but there’s something we have in common: we love Gaein.

And because of that we must protect her from Hyuna. Look, she’s not mentally healthy. She needs to go to a mental hospital but her company doesn’t want to do it.

I already proved she’s able to do anything to get what she wants. She tried to kill me. Yes, good news: I’m alive. I made it look that way so she would think she won. If she knows I’m alive she’ll try to kill me again.

The only good thing about she shot me is that the policemen are investigating the case and she’s the principal suspect of attempted murdered, so she might go to jail soon.

But, of course she knows that. She knows that even though on the news said it was a sasaeng fan, she left evidence to prove she was the one who shot me.

So, this makes everything even more dangerous to Gaein. From what I knew she’s pregnant and she wants you to “get married” with her to make a “happy family”. She’s crazy.

We need to meet and talk together about a plan. We MUST protect Gaein. She can try to kill her before the police get her in jail, so please don’t stay away from her.

Contact me to this number: 543 764 439

Chunji”

--------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is sooo short.

But guess what? Chunji is alive :D

Yes, I tricked you. Are you surprised? Kkkk

Oh! And Shinee will come to Mexico. So, I’ll be going to their concert. I’m so happy :D

So, as you can sense this story is coming to an end soon.

I’m so sorry because I haven’t updated for months. Thank you so much to your support.

Without you I wouldn’t be doing this.

I love you guys :*