Hyuna is another word to Devil

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

Chapter 37: Hyuna is another word to Devil.

 

Your POV:

It’s been two months since Boyfriend left. Even when I miss Youngmin so much, my new best friend Lauren has helped a lot. She’s from Canada and I’m glad about that because she has a different point of view about everything. She’s very lively and cheerful, just like Bora Unnie.

The things between Chunji and I are better. We decided to be just friends, even when Chunji insisted and insisted and tried to “take me back” I told him that I was already taken by Youngmin. At the first time, it was difficult and I was worried about him, but with the time, he just got it over.

Although everything in my life is better now, I feel so uneasy without Youngmin. I miss him. Even when now I have a new friend, even when Teen Top and I are friends again, even when Bora Unnie is home more frequently, there’s still a hole in my heart. It’s like something’s missing.

Finally the bell rang indicating the classes were over. I took my backpack and walked to my locker.

“Unnie!” Lauren ran to me smiling.

“You look happy” I smiled back.

“I am. I did well on my Algebra test” she showed me her exam happily.

“That’s great!”

“What about celebrating with a coffee and a cheesecake? I love cheesecakes!”

“That’s good!” I faked a smile.

We both walked to a nearby coffee shop. It was exactly the same coffee shop were Youngmin used to take me whenever I feel bad.

“I love this coffee shop!” Lauren said excited and took a sip of her frappe.

“You shouldn’t eat too much sugar. You’ll get all hyper” I chuckled.

I looked around that place and sighed with a slight smile. I wish Youngmin would be here having fun with us…

“Unnie… are you thinking about him again? The special guy in Japan?” she asked raising her eyebrows.

I didn’t tell her that guy was actually Youngmin of Boyfriend. I trust her, but she’s too innocent and can tell everybody that I’m dating… well… that I used to date him. So I told her it was just a normal guy I met and he went to Japan because of his parent’s work…

“I miss him” I admitted looking down.

“Unnie don’t be sad. He’ll come back, won’t he? You just should have hope” she took my hand and beamed a smile.

“Yeah, you’re right. I should just wait for him” I smiled back.

I’m waiting for him, but the thing is I don’t really know if he feels the same way as I do. I’d like to talk to him. I’d like to tell him “I love you”…

“Look who’s here! Yoon Gaein. Long time no seeing” I heard a creepy voice. I looked up and saw Hyuna standing there. “How are you? I heard you and Youngmin broke up” she smirked.

“It’s none of your business” I glared at her.

“Youngmin?” Lauren’s eyes widened. I gave her an apologetic look.

“Poor Gaein, the story repeats. Guess what honey? 4minute will do their promotions in Japan. And I’ll make sure to have fun with Youngmin” my blood was boiling at her stupid presence.

“Guess what Hyuna? Youngmin is not Chunji, ok? He’s different” I stood up from my seat clenching my fists.

“That’s what you think girl… but all men are just the same. They ALL fall for me” she said and then walked away.

I hit the table with my fists and my eyes filled of tears of anger.

“I won’t let her do that. Not this time. Youngmin is different. I know him…” I muttered. Lauren was standing speechless next to me.

“Unnie… what’s going on?” she said puzzled.

I hugged her and cried on her shoulder. She hugged me back comforting me even when she didn’t know what was going on. When I calmed down, she asked me for an explanation.

“That special guy… is Youngmin. I didn’t tell you because I was afraid you could accidentally tell someone that could spread the word…” I looked down.

“And now she wants to steal your boyfriend? What a !” she exclaimed angry.

“Yah! Watch your words dongsaeng”

“I’m sorry Unnie. It’s just that you can’t let her do that”

“I know. It’s just that I don’t know what to do…”

“Well, you’d better find it out soon because that girl was talking seriously” she bit her lip worried.

I said goodbye to Lauren and went to my apartment. I opened the door and fell on the floor crying. I didn’t know what to do. I should trust Youngmin, and I do. But I know Hyuna is able to do anything to separate us…

I stayed there crying for hours until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Youngmin standing in front of me. I widened my eyes in surprise and rubbed them. I was definitely not dreaming. He was there.

“I love you” that was the only words I could say. I wanted to say that words before… “I love you Youngmin. You are everything to me. Please believe me”

I hugged him tightly crying wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face on his chest. He hugged me back squeezing me on his arms.

“I missed you” I said between sobs.

“I missed you too. I love you Gaein” he sobbed. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

Staying there hugging him, there wasn’t anything else I could ask. He was by my side again. He finally pulled back and looked at me with apologetic eyes.

“I’m sorry” he said.

“Why are you sorry? We’re together again. Everything is alright. I’m the one that should be apologizing for making you believe that I didn’t love you…” I caressed his cheek wiping his tears.

“There’s something I need to tell you” he made a serious look and walked in the apartment. “But first, how have you been?” he sat down on my couch.

“Fine, I guess” I sighed and sat next to him.

“How is Chunji? Does he still think you are his girlfriend?”

“No. He got back his memories. At the beginning, I was afraid he could depress again, but now we’re good friends and I think he got it over” I explained looking straight into his eyes.

“I’m glad to hear that” he smiled widely. “And what about you? Have you been eating well? How’s work? Is it too stressful? Did that girls stop bothering you at school?”

“Calm down. They’re too much questions” I chuckled. “I’m fine. I even have a new friend now. Her name is Lauren and she’s from Canada” I smiled.

“Wow! I guess I was too worried about you but you’re doing very well without me” he caressed my cheek. My smile disappeared.

“Actually, though everything in my life seems happy now. I was dying inside without you. I missed you like crazy. I was happy on the outside, but inside, there was this hole in my heart” a tear rolled down on my face.

“Gaein…”

“But I’m fine now. I know that you have to travel because of your work and I don’t want you to worry about me. I’ll be alright. I was feeling that way because I wasn’t able to say “I love you” before you left” I held his hand.

“There’s… there’s something I need to tell you” he stuttered

“What is it?” I asked tilting my head.

“I don’t know what Hyuna is trying to do, but she almost got me fired” he looked down.

“What?” my eyes widened.

“She wants me to make a duet with her. Of course I denied, but my company didn’t care about  my opinion at all. They said it was an important opportunity… and that if I didn’t do it, I could be fired” his eyes looked desperate.

“Then you should do it…”

“What? I will never perform a song on stage with that ”

“You don’t have another choice. Youngmin, I trust in you.” I assured him holding both of his hands.

“It’s not that what worries me the most. I know Hyuna is planning something to separate us… she’s the devil in person”

“But our love is stronger than her”

“Gaein, I need you to promise me something. Promise me you will trust in me no matter what Hyuna does. Promise me you’ll believe in my love” He held my head on his hands.

“I promise you” I smiled.

Youngmin was right. Hyuna was planning something else. But this time I won’t let her take the most precious person in my life. I won’t let her ruin my happiness again. But the most important, I will never let her hurt Youngmin in any way…

-----------------------------------------

So, what do you think Hyuna is planning?

Is she really pregnant?

You’ll find it out later.

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe.

Thanks for reading!

Ppyong!

 

A/N: Please also read my other fanfic: Dating the King of Jerks