Hyuna's Plan.

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 29: Hyuna’s Plan.

 

 

“So, they slept here…”

“Awww! They look so cute together!”

“We should take a picture of them”

Some whispers woke me up. Then I realized that those whispers were of Boyfriend watching Youngmin and I sleeping.

My face blushed and I refused to open my eyes, acting like if I was still sleeping. This was an embarrassing situation.

 “Look at Youngmin, he’s so clingy” someone said squealing.

I blushed more and hid my face in his warm chest. And yes, Youngmin is too clingy, his arms were wrapped around me and one of his legs was on top of me, just like a koala. Even then, it doesn’t bother me, when he’s by my side, I feel protected.

They started shaking our bodies, trying to wake us up. But it was worthless; Youngmin was still lost in dreamland until Minwoo screamed.

“Hyung! Noona! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! We need to go to the school now!”

Yes, Minwoo isn’t the best in waking up people. We could say he’s so annoying in the morning.

“Aish! Minwoo shut up! Just five more minutes” Youngmin muttered and tightened his grip to me, resting his head on mine.

“Ok, but at least let go of Gaein noona, she also needs to go to the school, you know?” he said in a bossy way.

Youngmin opened his eyes and released me and I opened my eyes. He sat on my bed and looked around. I hid my face with the blankets. I was too embarrassed to look at them.

“So, why were you two sleeping in the same bed?” Donghyun said in a serious tone.

“Ummm… I brought her here because she had forgotten her house keys, so I told her to sleep here. Then, I stayed with her because she wasn’t feeling very well, but I was so tired and fell asleep” Youngmin “explained”

He wasn’t saying the whole truth, but he wasn’t lying either. It was like the truth decorated in a better way.

“Hyung, don’t be like that with them. You know they are too innocent for adult stuff. And you just said they looked cute together” Jeongmin defended Youngmin.

“Ok, but just get out of Gaein’s room and get ready for going to the school. Don’t say a word about this to Bora, you know how protective she is” Donghyun said and exited the room.

“Well hyung, you’d better hurry up or we’re going to be late” Kwangmin said cutely.

I heard the door closed and I finally poked my head to look around. Youngmin’s face appeared in front of me making me jump.

“You’re awake” he smiled. “You just got me in trouble little lady” he said smirking.

“I’m so sorry…” I muttered looking down.

“It was worth it. I had never slept so well in my life” he whispered in my ear making me blush. “I love you” he said and kissed my forehead softly. “Now, get ready for the school” he said and exited the room.

I got ready for the school and went downstairs. The guys were waiting for me. I was very embarrassed about what happened in the morning, so I avoided eye contact with them.

Donghyun drove us to the school. When we arrived I felt strange, there was a tense atmosphere at the school.

When I was picking up my books at my locker with Youngmin my cellphone rang, it was Bora Unnie.

“Gaein, is it true?” she said with angst.

“What is true?” I asked confused.

“I watched on the news that Chunji is in the hospital because he tried to suicide”

“Yes, it’s true” I said quietly.

“Did you already go to see him? Why did he do something like that?”

“Well, he was very depressed. But now he lost his memory, so he really doesn’t remember why he was so depressed. The doctor said he was going to recover his memory but that we needed to cheer him up, so when he remembers everything he won’t get depressed again” I explained.

“This is so sad. Anyway, I’m glad that he will be okay. Gaein, he’s your friend and you should support him in moments like these. Oh! And don’t think that I forgot that you didn’t come home last night, we’ll talk about that later lady” she ended with an angry tone.

“Who was?” Youngmin asked me curious.

“Bora Unnie. She asked me about Chunji, apparently, the press found out about why he’s in the hospital” I sighed and nibbled my low lip.

“Everything will be alright. Don’t worry Gaein, Chunji will recover his memory and he’ll see that he doesn’t have to feel bad, because you already forgave him for what he did” he said palming my back softly.

“If it would be that simple…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji’s POV:

I was looking at the photo album of my princess and I. She’s the perfect girlfriend. She takes care of me, she loves me, and she feeds me and pampers me.

But now that I think about it, yesterday when I kissed her she didn’t kiss me back. It was so awkward… Nah! Stop thinking about non sense things Chunji. Gaein loves you, she only loves you. She only has eyes for you, right? Aish! Why does my heart feel so uneasy?

L. Joe looked at me worried.

“Are you okay hyung?” he asked.

“Yes, but… yesterday, Gaein was very weird. She didn’t answer my questions and when I kissed her she pulled away and didn’t kiss me back. Do you know if anything happened? I mean, there must be a reason of why I tried to suicide…” I muttered.

“Who told you that? Who told you that you tried to suicide?” L. Joe said shaking my shoulders.

“I watched it on the news. They said that I took some pills for killing myself and that the doctors saved me, but unfortunately I lost the memory”

“Don’t think about that Chunji, okay? The only thing you need to do now is eat well, so you can get out of the hospital” L. Joe said serious.

“Okay. But I still can’t stop thinking about what happened yesterday with Gaein. Why can’t I remember anything?” I ruffled my hair.

“Don’t force yourself. You’ll remember. But don’t forget that we all love you and want you to be here hyung, please don’t try to do anything like that again” he said and hugged me.

“I won’t…” I muttered and hugged him back.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Hyuna appeared in front of me. She’s kinda cute, but not that cute like Gaein.

“Hi! Come in” I said smiling.

“Hi! Can I talk to you? Privately…” she said.

“No, you can’t” L. Joe glared at her.

“Why?” she asked innocently.

“You perfectly know why” L. Joe replied coldly.

“But I don’t know” I said.

“I don’t trust her hyung”

“Why? She’s our friend” I said confused. “I think she has something important to tell me, so please leave us alone” I smiled.

“Okay” L. Joe said and exited the room.

“Mmm… Chunji, I need to tell you the truth about Gaein” she said with a worried expression.

“The truth?” I said confused tilting my head.

“Yes, you’ll see… Gaein and you had a fight and you ‘broke up’ for something very stupid. But then, this guy named Youngmin appeared in front of Gaein, and now he asked her to be his girlfriend. That’s why you tried to suicide Oppa, because you thought that your life without Gaein was worthless. But Oppa, don’t give up. You need to fight for her. That Youngmin isn’t a good guy, he’s a playboy and I don’t want Gaein to get hurt. He even tried to seduce me yesterday. You need to stop this right now! You can’t let Gaein do that. You both love each other and need to be together!” Hyuna said with teary eyes.

I was shocked. I couldn’t believe what she was saying. Gaein and I had a fight and she’s now Youngmin’s girlfriend? And… that’s the reason why she was so weird yesterday.

Why? Doesn’t she love me anymore? What happened that she doesn’t love me?