Deal

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

Chapter 38:Deal.

 

Your POV:

“So, how was Japan?” I tried to change the “Hyuna” topic that was annoying me.

“Good. There are so much interesting… and some weird… things there” Youngmin scratched his neck. He looked so cute.

“Really? I’d like to go there someday” I smiled.

“We have to come back to Japan for two more months. Do you want to come with us?” He came closer to me and looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Are you asking me? Or begging me?”

“I’m kinda begging you. It’s just that I missed you like crazy. Please come with me” He my hair. I bit my low lip thinking.

“But, what about school? You can be absent because you’re an idol, but I can’t”

“We’ll find an alibi for everything. Please!” he pouted.

“Ok. You and your irresistible aegyo” I pinched his cheeks lightly.

He just smiled sweetly and looked me with those brown eyes that made me go crazy. I caressed his brown hair with my fingers slowly as he got closer to me.

“I love you” he said and crashed his lips over mines.

He wrapped his arms around my waist leaning over me and leaving him on top of me. He kissed me sweetly at first but then the kiss turned passionate with Youngmin taking the control. He entwined our fingers together and smiled on the kiss. I could feel how his body was heating up over mine. His sweat was hitting my skin with that sweet chocolate scent coming from him. My breath was shortening and I felt that my heart was going to burst out at that moment, but Youngmin didn’t stop and continued kissing me, it’s not like I wanted him to stop anyway. After some minutes, Youngmin finally stopped and hugged me tightly.

“Let’s get some sleep” he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and buried my head on his chest. My fingers caressed his collarbone.

“Youngminnie you’re too skinny” I chuckled.

“I’m not THAT skinny anymore. I’ve been working out. You’ll see my chocolate abs soon” he turned at me with a smirk.

“I like you just the way you are” I smiled at him. “Skinny, cute and clumsy. That’s the Youngminnie I love”

“I’m glad to hear that” Youngmin smiled. “Now let’s get some sleep. I’m tired”

Youngmin hugged me tightly and fell asleep in some seconds. I wasn’t very tired so I just stayed there his hair and watching him sleeping peacefully. I had missed him so much and I really felt happy just by staring at him.

He was by my side. Even when I knew we would have to separate soon and Hyuna was planning something, I was happy to know he still loved me. After some time, I also fell asleep next to him on the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes being greeted by Youngmin’s goofy smile. I smiled back at him. It was already dark and the moonlight was lighting the room. His hair was a mess just like mine. I would normally worry about that but Youngmin has seen me in my ugliest version and the best is that he still looks at me with lovely eyes, so I don’t care that much about that anymore.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?” I stretched my body getting free from his hug. He pouted.

“Yah! I wasn’t done hugging you” he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“You are too clingy, did you know that?” I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“I’m hungry” he said.

“What do you want? My cooking skills have improved because unnie hasn’t been around lately. So I cook the dinner frequently now” I said proud of myself.

“Whatever you want, as long as is made by you I’ll eat it” he kissed my cheek. I blushed. “You look cute when you blush baby” he whispered in my ear. I blushed more.

“Stop doing that” I covered my face with my hands embarrassed.

“Doing what?” Youngmin tilted his head innocently.

“Being too adorable” I pouted.

“I don’t want to. You’re cute Gaein” he poked my nose.

I stood up and the lights. I took my apron and open the fridge getting the necessary ingredients for dinner. Youngmin sat on the kitchen bar watching me.

“Do you want me to help you?” He asked.

“I’m fine. I can do it by myself” I answered.

“Please. I want to help you” he asked with puppy eyes. Ugh… no those puppy eyes again.

“Ok. You can help me” I said defeated.

“Yay!” He clapped cheerfully. “I can chop the ingredients” he looked for an apron and put it on.

He helped me to chop some vegetables while I was preparing the meat and making some rice. I took an apple and peeled it. (A/N: Why do Koreans do that? Is weird, isn’t it?)

“So, how are the others? Minwoo, Donghyun, Kwangmin, Hyunseong and Jeongmin, how are they?” I asked.

“Fine. It was difficult for us to learn Japanese so quickly but Minwoo is pretty good at it and helped us. Talking about him, why did you say his name first? Do you like him the most? Should I worry?” He pouted as a kid. I laughed.

“No, you shouldn’t. The one you should be worried in that case, is Chunji. He has been stuck to me like a gum since he came out of the hospital” I rolled my eyes.

“Really?” he widened his eyes while he took a slice of the chopped apple and ate it.

“Yes. But don’t worry about it. I already told him that the only one I love is you” I smiled and cleaned the corner of his lips with my thumb. He blushed and looked away.

“I can’t believe you said that” he smiled lightly and hugged me. “I love you” he rested his head on my shoulder.

“I love you too Youngminnie, but I need to take a look on the rice” I chuckled.

I heard a scream from the front door. It was definitely my unnie who was back of her rehearsals.

“Gaein! Good news!” she screamed happily and ran to the kitchen. “Guess who’s… back?” her eyes widened when she saw Youngmin there. I smiled. “I think you already know it”

“Hi Noona!” Youngmin greeted her cheerfully.

“Hi Youngmin! Are you making the dinner? Aww! You two look like a married couple” she smiled. “How was Japan?” she walked to us and picked a slice of apple.

“Great. But I missed Gaein too much” he put his arm around my waist making me blush.

“I see” unnie opened the fridge and took a can of soda.

“So, I wanted to ask you if I could take her to Japan with us” Youngmin said with a nervous voice. Unnie choked at his words.

“Youngmin, I don’t think this is a good idea…” I whispered.

“Well, Youngmin, I think you’re a good guy but you know that I must protect my sister” Bora looked away.

“But I promise you I will protect her and take good care of her. Remember you once let her stay at our dorm”

“Yes, but that was before you and her became a couple. I’m sorry, but you’re teenagers and… you know”

“Unnie!” I said with a high pitch.

“What? It’s true Gaein. I can’t let you go” she said in a serious tone.

“I understand that, it’s okay. But please don’t talk about that again” I made a disgusted face.

“Gaein-ah!” Youngmin looked at me sadly.

“Youngminnie you already listened to my Unnie. We can’t do anything about that” I looked at him in the eyes.

“Noona! Jebal! It will just be for one week” Youngmin said with puppy eyes. He should have done that before. His puppy eyes always work.

“One week?” unnie said thinking.

“Yes, only one week and then she’ll come back safely to Seoul”

“Ok, then. But I’ll tell Hyunseong and the others to keep their eyes on you lovebirds”

“Thank you unnie!” I hugged her tightly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chunji’s POV:

I was cleaning the apartment while the others were outside. Why do they always leave me alone cleaning? This is not fair! Where is Byunghun? He said he was going to help me but he’s not here yet.

I heard the doorbell and ran to open. I thought it was Byunghun, but it wasn’t him. Instead it was someone I didn’t want to see: Hyuna.

“Hi! May I come in?” she asked nicely.

“Why do you even bother in asking? You’re not welcomed and you know that” I said coldly.

“Well, I tried to be nice, but I guess I’ll just do this rudely” she came in the apartment.

“What do you want?” I crossed my arms glaring at her.

“Well, I came here to propose you something” she smirked.

“Propose me something?” I raised my eyebrows.

“I know you want Gaein to be back to you again…”

“So?” I asked puzzled.

“I can help you to get her back to you. But you need to help me for this plan” she sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs.

“Wait, but she’s with Youngmin now” I muttered.

“Exactly. If you help me I will take out your responsibility of taking care of this baby and you’ll be with Gaein. I have a plan for taking them apart”

“So, you are saying you can make Gaein fall in love with me again…”

“So, are you in?” she asked me smirking.

“Count me in” I sighed.

“Perfect”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Hyuna is planning?

So, I had writer’s block and kinda decided to change the ending of this story a bit.

Sorry if this chapter is a little lame :(

Did you like it?

Please subscribe and comment if you did.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!