The sun will rise again.

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 6: The sun will rise again.

 

Please listen to: We fell in love –Jokwon & Gain 

 

Youngmin’s POV:

I’m in math class. Yes, freaking math class. This is so boooring. The worst about it is that I can’t stop thinking about Gaein, she’s a weird girl.

She doesn’t smile AT ALL, she likes to be alone and she doesn’t like to talk.

But I wonder, what happened between her and Niel? I know is none of my business. But the other day, he brought her a lunch box and she threw it in the trash can. And when Gaein saw them at the restaurant, she cried.

There’s something definitely going on here… but, what would it be?

Aishh Jo Youngmin, stop thinking about it! She’s just Bora’s dongsaeng that’s all.

Finally, the bell rang and it’s recess time. I stood up and passed by Gaein ‘s seat. I guess I have to wake her up. So, I shook her a little.

-      Gaein-ah, wake up. It is recess time already. –I said whispering.

She slowly lifted her head and opened her eyes. She widened her eyes when she saw me. As always, she avoided eye contact looking down.

-      Thanks for waking me up, Youngmin-ssi. –She said taking her school bag and arranging her uniform.

She stood up and walked out the classroom.

-      Hey! Wait me! –I said catching her up. –Do you want to have lunch with us? –I asked her.

-      I’m sorry, but I’d prefer to stay at the library… -she said.

-      But you haven’t eaten yet. C’mon have lunch with us. I’ll buy your lunch today. You need to eat well. You’re very pale and skinny. You should eat better. –I said.

-      Youngmin-ssi… I don’t want you to feel sorry for me.

What! I’m trying to be nice with her and she’s like this. Why in the world would I feel sorry for her? I’m just worried…

-      I don’t feel sorry for you. I’m just…

-      Yes, you are. You didn’t use to be nice with me since you saw me crying. I can take care of myself, so please don’t worry about it. –She said interrupting me.

I just sighed and tried to calm down. We continued walking in silence. Fortunately, Minwoo and Kwangmin joined us. The atmosphere between us was becoming awkward.

-      Annyeong! –they said waving to us with their bright smiles that made the fan girls giggled.

-      Annyeong! –I said smiling.

-      Hyung, guess what? There’s going to be a talent contest in two months. Why don’t we participate? The first place is going to win a plasma TV! –Minwoo said handing me the contest announcement .

-      Minwoo, we still have schedule to do. We’ll be very busy. –I said.

-      C’mon hyung, it will be funny. We can just perform a dance. If we won, Boyfriend is going to be known by all the school. Please… -Kwangmin said. They both looked at me with that puppy eyes I can’t resist. They’re just too cute.

-      Arasso. –I said giving up.

-      Gaein -ah, you can also participate with us if you want. –Kwangmin said. Wait, what? No way… Kwangmin, what’s wrong with you?

-      No, thanks. I don’t dance. –She said shyly. Exactly, she doesn’t dance! Did you hear that Jo Kwangmin? Aishh I think I should stop talking in my thoughts.

-      Awww… that’s a pity… I wanted to participate with you noona. –Minwoo said pouting. Seriously, Minwoo’s aegyo is irresistible, how could she not even smile at him? Whatever…

-      I’m sorry, but I have to go. –She said bowing and walked to the other direction.

-      Wait, aren’t you having lunch with us? –Minwoo asked her.

-      I’m sorry, but I have to study at the library. –She said.

-      Have you eaten yet? –Minwoo said.

-      Yes, I brought my lunch and ate it on my free time. Well, I have to go, see you later. –She said and walked away.

-      Why did she leave? What did you do to her? –Kwangmin looked at me with that Umma face crossing his arms. He’s creepy when he does that.

-      Why do you always blame on me?  I didn’t do anything. –I said complaining. –Let’s go to eat, I’m hungry. –I said and walked to the cafeteria with them following me behind.

Good thing about being an idol, you don’t have to wait in line for your food.

 

SNSD: Time machine.

Your POV:

I’m in the library reading a book on a corner. I hate that everywhere I go I have memories of Chunji. Even here…I can’t stop thinking about him.

*Flashback*

-      There you are. –I heard a sweet voice. I lifted my head and saw Chunji smiling at me. My heart pounded and I gulped.  –You really like to read, right? –he said sitting next to me on the floor.

-      Neh… -I said smiling shyly.

-      I’ll be leaving to Jeju Island for six months for filming a movie–he said resting his head on my shoulder. I felt a hole in my heart. – I’ll miss you so much. –he said and kissed my cheek.

-      When are you leaving? –I said with my eyes filled of tears.

-      The next week… -he said my hair.

-      Six months is too much time. This is the first time we’ll be apart for so long. –I sighed.

-      But our love is stronger than the distance… -he said smiling warmly. –Don’t worry yeobo, time flies. When I come back, I promise you we’ll have the best date ever. I’ll prepare something special for you since our 1st anniversary is coming. – He said and kissed my lips softly.

-      Then I’ll wait for you patiently. –I said smiling.

-      Promise me you’ll wait for me until I come back. And that you’ll take care of yourself. Eat well and don’t fall in love with other guy, arasso?

-      Arasso, you know I would never fall in love with other guy that won’t be you, babo… -I said pouting.

-      Don’t forget that I love you, okay? With all my heart. -He said looking at me in the eyes.

-      I won’t. Why are you telling me this? You’ll be leaving in one week not right now. –I said tilting my head.

-      Because I want you to know it. –he said and hugged me tightly.

*End of flashback*

You lied to me. You said you were going to come back to me, but you didn’t keep your promise. I’m the only fool that kept waiting for you all the time. The only fool, that still loves you. The only fool, that hasn’t still forgotten you.

And I’m here crying again for you, when you don’t even care about me. But the worst is that I don’t want to forget you, I just want everything to be like it used to be.

-      I brought you some food. –I heard someone saying. It doesn’t sound like Niel’s voice. I turned my face and saw Youngmin standing next to me.

-      I already ate. –I said wiping my tears.

-      Don’t lie, I know you haven’t eaten. Do you want to die? C’mon eat something. –he said passing me the food. I looked at it, I’m not really hungry, but I guess I have to eat.

-      Gomawo… -I said and started eating.

He stared at me while I was eating, and I felt a little uncomfortable about it. This is the second time he saw me crying and honestly I feel he just pities me. I don’t need his pity.

-      You know? It’s okay to cry. Don’t feel bad about it. And don’t worry. I don’t pity you because you cried. I was just taking care of you like Bora noona told me to do it.

-      Unnie told you that? –I said looking at him. He nodded.

-      I was wondering, if you’re a lonely person, or you just wanted to be alone because you feel bad. – He asked me.

-      Well, now that you say it… I have always been a lonely person. Unnie always tells me that I should be more social. But I’m very shy and introvert. –I said pouting.

-      I see… sometimes I also like to be alone. But that’s impossible if you have a twin brother like Kwangmin or a friend like Minwoo. They’re just like flies around me all the time. – He said making me chuckle.

-      Hey! You smiled a little. –He said smiling widely.

-      Mwo? –I said confused.

-      This is the first time I see you smiling since I met you. –he said chuckling.

-      Babo… -I said rolling my eyes. We kept in silence for some seconds until he spoke.

-      Gaein-ah… I know that sometimes there are difficult moments in the life. But I’m sure that after the storm, the sun will rise again and a big rainbow will appear in front of your eyes. Just believe that someday you’ll smile again and there won’t be pain in your heart anymore.

I nodded slightly at him and finished eating. I really hope that the sun rises again, because this storm seems endless for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you? I hope you’re fine.

I’m sorry if this chapter is short :(  I promise you next will be longer.

I hope you liked it.

Please comment and subscribe.

Thanks for reading :D

Ppyong!