Please tell me it's not true

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 2: Please tell me it’s not true.

 

 

You woke up early trying to clear your mind about everything. You had decided to be positive and to wait till Chunji explained the real situation, before getting any negative conclusions.  It was a beautiful Saturday spring day. Bora was still sleeping in her bedroom, so you rushed and got ready for going to the airport where Teen Top would arrive.

You wore a flower printed dark blue skirt along with a beige blouse. You looked at yourself at the mirror and tried to calm down, you couldn't avoid feeling nervous and worried.

'What if it is true? What am I going to do?' 

You sighed and brushed your long brown hair and put on some makeup. When you were ready, you left a note on the kitchen table so your unnie would know where you were and headed to the airport.

Before arriving to the airport, you made a stop at Chunji's favorite coffee shop and bought him a cup of cappuccino and a croissant. You stood there, waiting for him at the airport with lots of fan girls surrounding you. They were called "Angels", identified as Teen Top fans.

The six boys finally arrived and the crazy fans screams were the announcement of it. You managed to walk through the crowd and your heart broke in pieces when you saw Chunji and Hyuna holding hands. 

'Remember, maybe they're together for promoting their new movie'

Niel recognized you from the distance and smiled weakly at you. His face looked from worried to apologetic. And that didn't seem any good to you. The press got also to the place and started asking questions. 

 

“Are you officially dating?”

“Are you doing this just for promoting the movie?”

“How did Chunji confessed to you?”…

Chunji gulped feeling pressed by the medias surrounding them and blocking his personal space. Finally, he was able to take a deep breath and  he spoke.

"Yes, we’re officially dating. We aren’t dating just for promoting the movie, we really fell in love. I can’t give you more details. Thank you" He smiled widely.

The six of them got into their van being escorted by their bodyguards. You stood there frozen, no response came from your body. The tears were filling your eyes but they didn't even fell down because of the shock. Chunji's words repeated in your head over and over again. 

Without even thinking, you took a taxi and went to TOP Media. You just needed to talk to him. You just needed him to tell you that what he said was a lie. That everything was alright, that he still loved you as much as you loved him.

 

"Hi, Miss Yoon, what brings you here?" The receptionist greeted you  

 "May I see Teen Top? I wrote a new song for them, but first I want to know their opinion about it" You faked a smile.

"Of course, you know you’re always welcomed here" She grinned and gave you a Visitor's pass.

"Thanks"

You took the elevator and walked in their rehearsing room. You were lucky that they were on a break and their choreographer wasn't there by the time you got there. That  meant you could be able to talk to him.

You stood there at the door and you finally found the courage to look at him. Your heart stopped and your legs were trembling. You opened your mouth but were speechless. Then, Byunghun, better known as L. Joe, noticed your presence and spoke up.

"Chunji, someone is looking for you." He said. Chunji looked at you and gulped.

"Gaein-ah" He said walking to you, almost in a whisper. "Let’s go to talk outside"

You followed him to the balcony. You could sense he was nervous, putting his hands in his pockets. Walking dumbly around. Not finding the words to speak up and break the silence. His actions got you even more nervous than what you were before. 

"I called you but you didn’t answer" You muttered. Your jaw trembling from holding your tears.

"Uhh… my manager took my cell phone". He looked down.

"Oppa, I understand if your entertainments forced you to act like if you’re dating. I really understand it…"

"I’m sorry". He said still looking at the floor.

"What? Why are you sorry?" Your voice became high. You were confused

"Because I… I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t have kissed her that night. I should have waited till I came back…"

"Wh..what are you talking about?" You stuttered, your hands were shaking.

"Gaein-ah, I don’t know what happened, but during the filming of the movie, I think I fell for Hyuna. I was thinking about breaking up with you in person since I thought doing it by e-mail or phone text wasn’t appropriate. But, that night, I don’t know what happened, I just lost the control. I promise you I never wanted to do that to you because you are such an amazing person and…"

"Chunji, it’s enough. I don't want to listen to you. I'm leaving." Your voice cracked.

You had to get away before collapsing and losing your dignity in front of him. You walked away with weak legs, feeling like your feet were floating on the floor. 

You couldn't stay there not even a second longer listening to his stupid apologize. Tears fell down to your eyes without stopping while you were walking on the building's hallway. He fell in love with her, with your best friend. It was so unbelievable. But what you hated the most was that you didn't even feel angry at him. You couldn't hate him for betraying you in the worst way someone ever did; because it seemed you could only love him.

You continued walking dumbfounded, when you felt someone grabbed your arm and pulled you into a warm hug. It was your friend Niel, you recognized him by his height and sensed his fresh cologne.

"Gaein-ah, it’s okay to cry. He’s the worst in this world. He doesn’t deserve an amazing girl like you" Niel  your hair trying to comfort you.

"Please tell me this is not true. Please tell me he didn’t cheat on me" You said between sobs.

You cried your soul out on his shoulder for hours. The pain in your heart was indescribable. You had never felt in that way before. It was close to the pain you felt when your parents died, but this time was filled with a sour feeling of being betrayed.

"I’m sorry Niel. I must look like an idiot right now." You wiped your tears from your redden eyes.

"Not at all. Look at your beautiful eyes, they are all redden and your hair is all a disaster. You look like the girl of 'The Ring'". 

"If you’re trying to make me laugh, it’s not funny at all" . You said looking down.

"Look, I know this must be difficult for you, but I will be here with you all the time. You’re not alone. I’m sure you can get this over because you’re a strong woman" Niel held your head and looked straight in to your eyes.

"Niel, I’m sorry but I’d prefer that we stay away at least until I can get this over. Honestly, you and almost all the things in this world remind me of Chunji, and if I want to forget him the first thing I need to do is getting away from all those people and all those things that remind me of him. I hope you understand."

"But…". He sighed. "Ok, if that makes you feel better. But don’t forget that if you need something I’ll always be there for you"

"Thank you Niel, you are the best friend I’ve ever had." You hugged him tightly.

You walked out the entertainment and went straight home. It was already late. Sistar Unnies were there, they were chatting and laughing, it seemed they were having fun.

You passed by without even saying hi and locked your bedroom's door. You laid on your bed and tears appeared again from your eyes. Without him, you felt your life was empty. You didn’t know what to do. anymore. You felt terrible.

"Gaein-ah, are you there?" You heard Bora knocking the door.

"Neh". You answered.

"Hyorin, Soyou and Dasom are here, why didn’t you say hi? That’s very rude dongsaeng. Don’t you want to go to the mall with us?"

"I’m doing homework" You lied.

"Forget about the homework! It’s Saturday! C’mon dongsaeng don’t be like that!"

"I’m sorry Unnie, but I really have to finish my homework."

"Ok, ok. I’ll go with the girls to the mall. There’s some food in the fridge if you’re hungry. If you need something call me, ok?"

"Yeah."

Fine, now you were there left alone in your apartment crying and crying and eating ice cream. Suddenly, the door bell rang. You quickly wiped your tears and washed up your face. You opened the door and...Surprise! Hyuna was standing there.

'Damn! What is she doing here?' 

 

"Hi!" She smiled. You replied with a death glare.

"Hi? Hi? You don’t even have shame. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see you. How are you feeling?"

 

'How am I feeling? Are you kidding me? She’s getting me out of my nerves' You talked to your insides. How did she dare to come to your own home?

 

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" You yelled at her.

"I just came here to see how miserable you are. It seems Chunji loves me now and not you. I’m so sorry Gaein but Chunji is mine now." She smirked.

"It’s funny how you say it like if he were your property." You smirked.

You weren't going to show her how you actually felt about the situation. You had to look like you didn't care.

"He is my property now, so stay away from him" She threated you with a serious look.

"Don’t worry Hyuna. I’m not a who likes to seduce other’s boyfriends like someone I know. Uhh… I mean, I used to know." You slapped the door on her face after finishing your sentence.

You went upstairs and stayed in your room the whole day crying until you fell asleep. You couldn't believe what was happening. You thought it was the worst nightmare you ever had. The reality about Chunji, was just unbelievable to you, it was something the Chunji you knew would never do. It was like everything you knew about him became a lie. But the worst, it seemed like you had to go on with your life without him, and that scared you the most. You didn't know what you were going to do from then on.

 

Second chapter updated.

What do you think about it?

Boyfriend will appear later I promise.

Please subscribe and comment.

Thanks for reading.

If you have time, please try o read my other fanfic.

Twin Exchange.

Thanks for reading

Ppyong!