It's not over till I say it is.

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

So, it’s been a long so you might not remember this story.

I’ll make a recap of the last chapters.

  1. Gaein and Youngmin are back together.
  2. The love birds convinced Bora to take Gaein to Japan with Boyfriend for a week.
  3. Hyuna visited Chunji for making him an ally and plan to separate Gaein from Youngmin. She offered him to get Gaein back with her plan. Chunji pretended to be on her side.
  4. Chunji and L. Joe found out Hyuna has a mental disorder.
  5. Hyuna is probably pregnant and is planning something against Gaein.

Enjoy this chapter! :D

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It’s not over till I say it is.

 

Your POV.

I smiled and looked at the clouds through the window. It was my first time traveling by plane and I was very excited, even though my ears were plugged.

“You look excited baby” Youngmin’s sweet whisper made me jump.

“I am” I answered smiling. “I heard there is a big Hello Kitty store in Japan. Can we go there?”

“Sure” he chuckled. “But I’m afraid I might not have free time because I’ll be working” he shrugged.

“It’s okay Youngminnie. Remember I’m Boyfriend’s stylist now” I winked at him. We had to say I was the stylist so the fans wouldn’t go crazy.

“Yeah. Do you even know anything about makeup?”

“Of course, I’m a girl. And Bora unnie taught me a lot of things about makeup basics”

“Good! Then you’ll be MY makeup artist. I don’t want you to be with the other members, especially with Minwoo”

“Woah! Calm down you jealousy head”

“I just don’t like Minwoo being around you. He’s always abnormally nice with you” he crossed his arms.

“He does that because he knows it gets you jealous and he thinks that’s funny” I chuckled.

“Whatever. You should be stuck to me like a gum for the next week” he entwined our fingers together.

“Youngminnie… what if someone sees us?” I pulled back my hand.

“This plane is full of ajussis. Don’t worry Gaein” he winked and took my hand again.

“But…”

“I’m thinking about making public our relationship” he didn’t let me finish my sentence. “I want to shout to the world how much I love you” he smiled sweetly at me.

I was speechless. I was going to object and to explain him why I thought it was a bad idea but I couldn’t. His smile was so sweet and sincere and… it just took my breath away.

“Now, let’s sleep” he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Why? I just want to keep chatting with you. I haven’t seen you in a while” I whined.

“Hhmmm… ok. What do you want to talk about?” he asked with sleepy eyes.

“Mmm… maybe about your favorite movie”

“My favorite movie? I don’t think I have one…” he rubbed his neck.

“Really? How can you not have a favorite movie? You must have one. Mine is Beauty and the Beast from Disney.

“You’re cute” Youngmin giggled and ruffled my hair.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chunji’s POV

I felt afraid of losing her and for the first time in my life I was really scared. 

We left the hospital and now we were at our department. My mind was in blank. I was too shocked to think about something. I just knew that I should plan something for stopping Hyuna but nothing came to my mind.

I knew three things: One, Hyuna is crazy. Two, Hyuna is pregnant because she got an artificial insemination at a hospital registering as Yoon Gaein which is scary. And three, Gaein and Youngmin are back together and they’re Hyuna’s target.

“Maybe we should tell the police. Dr. Lee can tell them what is going on and…”

“Her company is too powerful and has a lot of money. Hyuna is one of the favorites of her entertainment. She makes them earn lots of money”

“What are we going to do then? Gaein is in danger” he sighed. “Should we tell the others? We need help”

“I don’t think so… The Dr. said that she would be okay as long as she took her medication. Apparently she wants everyone to be on her side. I’ll pretend that I will support her. I have to find a way to prove she’s trying to hurt Gaein, a video or a voice recording”

A beep coming from my cellphone made my heart stop. It was a text from Hyuna.

“Meet me at the alley next to Top Media at midnight. We’ll plan everything there”

My body frozen and I got goose bumps. I showed the text to L. Joe. His face went pale and I’m sure mine was too.

The room was in silence. No one of us saying a word and thinking deeply until L. Joe spoke.

“Will you go?” he asked me.

“I have to go. I can’t let her hurt Gaein. And I need to know what she’s planning to do first so I can stop her”

The night came and I got prepared for my meeting with Hyuna. I took the car keys and told L. Joe to come with me. He was going to wait in the car a little far away from our meet place just in case.

I walked alone in the alley. The air was cold and the wind blew fiercely. A black cat jumped from the trash container making me jump. Everything was dark, there was only and old street light flickering.

Then Hyuna’s silhouette appeared in front of my eyes. She was wearing a black long coat. Her lips were tinted of a light red.

“Hi Chunji” she smiled in a nice way but her eyes looked lost.

“Hi!” I smiled back, my knees shaking.

“I’ve been thinking about our plan of separating Youngmin and Gaein. But I still don’t know…”

“What you still don’t know?” I said huskily.

“You and Gaein will be together and Youngmin and I will make a happy family but… then, I don’t know”

I gulped not knowing what she was talking about. She seemed to be thinking deep about something.

“Okay. So our plan is this: I’ll announce everyone that I’m dating Youngmin. Then, we’ll announce that we’ll get married and we’ll have a baby. But how am I going to convince Youngmin for doing that?”

“Weren’t you going to tell Youngmin that the baby was his?” I sounded interested in “our” plan.

“Yes. You’re right. How could I forget? But Youngmin is too intelligent for believing that. He’s going to ask me a paternity test and the baby is actually yours”

“Money can fix everything. We can pay a doctor to make a fake test result” I smirked.

“Yes. Yes. Calm down Hyuna. Everything is going to be okay” she talked to herself. “That won’t ever happen. Chunji is on my side this time. Okay? Not everyone betrays me, or leaves me alone” she walked in circles like if she was talking to someone else but no one was there. “If something goes wrong. Then I’ll have to hurt someone and I don’t want that to happen”

“Hyuna?” I stuttered. She’s crazy. But suddenly a beep sounded from my cellphone.

“No memory” the cellphone informed. I gulped. What if she found out I was recording her voice.

“Give me that” Hyuna took my cellphone away. “You were recording my voice. Why Chunji?”

“Your voice? I--- I wasn’t. Maybe I pressed some button unintentionally…” My jaw was trembling.

“Do you think I’m stupid?” she looked pissed up. Her face was scary.

“Not at all” I shook my head.

“Shut up! I won’t do that!” she screamed holding her head. “He’s on my side” I gulped. I was really scared of her. She was talking to herself again. “He wouldn’t do that. Would he?”

“What would I?”

“Would you? Of course you would. You already betrayed me once” a tear escaped from her lost eyes. But then, her face turned into an evil one. “But you won’t do that again. Lee Chanhee. This is not over… till I say it is”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Youngmin and I finally found out a little free time for each other. It was a wonderful morning in Japan. The air was refreshing and the sunlight was shining over the city.

Youngminnie took me to the Hello Kitty big store as he promised. It was so amazing. There were so many things of Hello Kitty. Everything you could imagine. There was even a car.

“Wow! This is incredible!” I exclaimed amazed.

“You’re just like a little kid in a candy shop” Youngmin chuckled and rounded my waist with his warm arms. Of course he was wearing a wig and glasses so nobody could recognize him.

“It’s just awesome. Look at that Hello Kitty lamp! Or that microwave!” I pointed.

Youngmin ignored me and started kissing my ear softly going down to my neck.

“Youngminnie, are you even listening to what I’m saying?” I blushed.

“Mmm… you love that purple lamp and that fuchsia microwave, your face is red like a tomato right now…” he chuckled. “… and your hair smells delicious” he buried his head on my straight long hair.

“You just like skinship too much” I bit my lips.

“Of course I do. Especially when you smell so good” he flashed me a smile looking straight into my eyes.  

“I love you skinship maniac” I poked his nose playfully and giggled.

Youngmin’s face suddenly changed into a shocked one. His eyes were widened and he loosened his grip from me. He was looking at a TV screen.

“What’s wrong?” I asked puzzled but he was speechless.

I turned my head to the TV screen and watched the news. They were in Japanese, so I couldn’t understand a word of what the reporter was saying. But there was something sure: the new was about someone’s death. Pictures of policemen picking up a death body of a known place of Seoul but I just couldn’t remember. My heart stopped.

“Youngmin, what’s going on?” I muttered. “Who’s death?” I gulped, my mouth getting dry.

“It’s Chunji. They are saying police found Chunji’s death body last night…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m so sorry because I haven’t updated recently.

Thank you so much for your support to this story.

So, what do you think about this chapter?

Please don’t hate me for killing Chunji… mianhe :(

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Ppyong!