Unnie is back!

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 16: Unnie is back!

 

 

Please listen to: Infinite- Be mine.

 

Youngmin’s POV:

I carried Gaein bridal style and took her to her room. I laid her on her bed and covered her with the blanket.

I stared at her sleeping while she was holding my hand tightly. I slowly leaned and kissed her forehead. She calmed down a little, but she still was restless, so I her hair. Her frown relaxed and she finally calmed down completely.

I stayed there in silence looking at her, how could this girl made me fall in love with her in just a month? But, I know she’ll be leaving now and I hate to admit that I’ll miss her. I wish she could stay here by my side forever.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone opened the door. Minwoo and Kwangmin screamed from downstairs.

  • Yah! Youngmin-ah and Gaein-ah. We know you are here! Come here right now! –Minwoo screamed.
  • Yah! Hyung! Why didn’t you tell me you were dating before? –Kwangmin whined like a little kid.

I went down some stairs and stood on the middle of the stairs with my hand on the stairs rail. I glared at them.

  • Could you please low your voice. Gaein is sleeping now. You’ll wake her up. –I said in a low tone, but a little upset.
  • Sorry, it wasn’t our intention to wake up… your girlfriend. –he said and smirked. I looked away embarrassed.
  • Hyung, seriously. Why didn’t you tell us before? –Kwangmin said a little disappointed… sad maybe.
  • Because you know… mmm… I didn’t have the chance to tell you. I just confessed to her… mmm… yesterday. –I said nervous. Yes, I know, I’m not a good liar.
  • Oh, really? You just confessed to her yesterday but you kissed her like that? Daebak! –Minwoo said excited.

I blushed remembering the sweet, yet extremely passionate kiss I gave her. Yes, someone should have told me to stop, because I really got lost in the kiss and forgot everyone else holding on her and becoming addictive to her lips. Pathetic, but true… the phone rang getting me out of my thoughts. Minwoo answered.

  • Chinja? –he said excited. I wonder what happened.
  • What happened? Who is? –Kwangmin said impatiently beside Minwoo.
  • She’s coming tonight? –Minwoo said smiling, but then pouted sadly. –Oh, I have forgotten about it. That also means Gaein Noona will leave, right? –he said pouting.

When I heard that, I felt my heart broke. I knew this would happen, maybe today, maybe tomorrow… but the month was over and she has to leave our dorm.

I went to her room. I guess she has to know the news. Even when Minwoo was still at the phone I already knew what it meant… Bora Noona has come back.

I sat on her bed next to her and shook her shoulder.

  • Gaein, wake up… -I whispered sweetly. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them with her hands.
  • Youngmin. –she said and smiled weakly.
  • Good news. –I said smiling. –Bora Noona is back. She will come tonight to pick you up.
  • Chinja? –she jumped out the bed very excited. – I need to pack my stuff right now! –she said hurried trying to arranged the bed but I stopped her grabbing her arm. She looked at me clueless. –What’s wrong? –she said confused. I held back my tears.
  • I’ll miss you so much. –I said pulling her head on my chest and hugging her tightly wrapping my arms around her shoulders. She rested her head on my chest for a moment. My heart was beating very fast, but for the first time I wasn’t worried if she was hearing it. I just wanted to hold her, at least for a moment… feel her mine.
  • Youngmin-ah, don’t you think you’re being too dramatic? It’s not like the last time you’ll see me. –she said lifting her head looking at me, my hands nervously held her waist, holding her close to me but not too much.
  • I know. I’m just afraid that you forget about your silly friend. –I said chuckling nervous.
  • Who? Kwangmin? –she said teasingly.
  • See? You haven’t even gone and you already forgot my name! –I said teasing back laughing.
  • I’m just kidding babo. –she said pinching my cheeks with both of her hands. I blushed at her touch. She smiled at me making me blush more. -Youngmin… -she said looking me in the eyes.
  • Yah! What are you guys doing? Don’t you know that there’s still an innocent boy living here? –Minwoo said teasing… interrupting us.
  • Innocent? –I said. Gaein chuckled a little and broke my grasp. I sighed. I wanted to hold on her just for a little more.
  • Did you hear the news? –Minwoo said grinning.
  • Yes. –she said smiling brightly.
  • It’s sad that you have to go. – Minwoo said walking toward her. –Don’t tell Kwangmin but… I like your food more than his. –he said “whispering” on her ear, but I could also hear it. – Oh! Do you want me to help you to pack your things? – He said tilting his head.
  • I’ll help her! –I said.
  • Okay jealous boyfriend… -he said looking at me with wide eyes. –then, I’m leaving. –Minwoo said and exited the room jumping happily.
  • He’s so cute! Just like a kid! –she said smiling.
  • Yah! I’m also cute! –I said doing my best aegyo: pouting with puppy blinking eyes and ppuing ppuing hands.
  • Of course you are also cute Youngminnie. –she said pinching my cheek. Did she call me Youngminnie? My heart beat of happiness when I heard it.
  • Let’s pack your things. Noona will come very soon. –I said smiling but in the inside I didn’t want her to go.

I helped her to pack her things. When we finished we went downstairs.

  • The lovebirds are here! –Minwoo said.
  • Hyung, Can you help me with this? –Kwangmin said carrying some groceries.
  • Of course. Did you go to the supermarket? –I asked him helping him with the bags.
  • Yes, I had to buy ingredients for today’s dinner. We are going to cook Bulgogi. –Kwangmin said.
  • Could you help us? We are also going to cook for Sistar sunbaenims. –Minwoo said.
  • Of course we’ll help you, well Youngmin… -she said raising a brow.
  • Yes, of course I’ll help too. –I said smiling.

We prepared the food together. It was very funny because Minwoo and Kwangmin made some jokes with the food.

We finished and Minwoo and Kwangmin went to the living room to play videogames. I was watching their game when I saw Gaein alone sitting at the backyard.

  • Is there something wrong? –I asked her. She was looking at the stars and then turned to me when she heard my voice.
  • Uh? No, everything is fine. –she said with a weak smile.
  • Really? Because you don’t look that fine. You look sad. C’mon tell me, what’s wrong? –I said sitting next to her and held her hand. She sighed.
  • Do you think I should give him one more chance? –she said looking down. The question suddenly hit me.
  • Uhmmm… you are the one that has to take that decision, not me Gaein. –I said nervously.
  • You know what? Sometimes I would like to hate him. I’d like to believe he’s a liar, that all what he says are lies… but I can’t do that. –she said with teary eyes.
  • That’s because you are a good person, sometimes too good to be true. –I said ruffling her hair. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.
  • Then, could you turn me into a bad girl. I’m tired to be the good one, it’s painful.
  • You’re crazy. I would never do that. I like you just the way you are. –I whispered on her ear and chuckled a little. Her cheeks colored a light pink which made me smile nervously.
  • Then, I think I should just wait till everything gets clear. Because I’m very confused right now, I don’t know what to think about him anymore.
  • I think that’s the best. –I said her hair.
  • Youngmin-ah…
  • Yes? –I said and take a deep breath trying to calm down my fluttering heart.
  • Gomawo, I really don’t know what I have done without you. Thank you so much for being such a good friend.
  • I’m gone for one month and you get a new boyfriend. And I thought you didn’t like them. –A girl’s voice said from behind.
  • Unnie! –Gaein said very excited and hugged her tightly.
  • Gaeinnie! Did you miss me? –Noona said hugging her back and smiled widely.
  • Of course I missed you! I missed you so much Unnie!
  • Well, I don’t think so. –Bora said breaking the hug and looked at me. I gulped nervously. –It seems you weren’t bored here, right? Especially with no other than the handsome twin Jo Youngmin being by your side all the time. –she said with a mischievous smile and elbowed Gaein.
  • Unnie… he’s just my… -Gaein said blushing.
  • Aigoo! I know he’s your boyfriend. You don’t need to be shy about it. –Noona said laughing a little. Gaein looked at her with widened eyes.
  • Who told you that? –she said surprised, like more in shock.
  • Minwoo and Kwangmin of course. –Noona said grinning. She’s always so happy and cheered up, totally the opposite of Gaein. But maybe that’s why I like her, she’s always calmed. I always feel like I must… protect her.
  • Uhh… ok. –she said looking at me with a desperate face.
  • “What’s wrong?” –I mouthed.
  • Why do Minwoo and Kwangmin think I’m your girlfriend? –she whispered in my ear.
  • Because they saw us at school… you know when we kissed. –I whispered back blushing.
  • You don’t know Unnie. She will be teasing me all the time because of this. –she said a little upset.
  • Well, tell that to Minwoo and Kwangmin. I didn’t tell her anything. –I said a little upset too. It wasn’t my fault! It’s like she’s regretting about kissing me and that hurts me.
  • Awww! You even whisper in each other ears. So cute! –Noona said clapping her hands excited.

I just wanted to run away to my room. But I tried to smile and walked to the kitchen and helped the guys to serve the food. Gaein suddenly appeared in front of me after catching up with Bora about Sistar’s tour.

I looked at her a little upset, trying to hide my real feelings… pain and sadness. She had a guilty look.

  • I’m sorry. I know it’s not your fault. I think I just overreacted. Could you forgive me? –she said looking down. I thought a little. She’s not even my girlfriend, she’s just barely my friend, and her feelings toward me are not the same than mines. So I shouldn’t get advantage of her situation to just create a stupid lie. Even then, she feels uncomfortable about it.
  • No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have created all these lies. –I said feeling bad.
  • No, it’s okay. You were just defending me. We didn’t know this was going to turn this way. I guess we can bare it on Hyuna, right? –she said smiling.
  • Yeah, I guess this is Hyuna’s fault. –I said laughing a little.

We had dinner together (Sistar, Boyfriend and Gaein) and then she left with Sistar Noonas. She just waved at me and said goodbye. I know I will see her at school, but I have this bad feeling about something…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you? I know I haven’t updated for so long.

I was busy writing my new fanfic. But I’ll write another chapter right now, so I will maybe update very soon.

Please look forward to it because drama is coming.

Also, please if you have time and like to read fanfics about Youngmin, please read my new fanfic:

“Dating Between Stars”

And my other fanfic also that is already complete. Please read it:

Twin Exchange.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!