Kiss!

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 14: Kiss!

 

Please listen to: 2AM- Confession of a Friend

Your POV:

I just didn’t know what to do. I was very shocked, and for a moment, I just wanted that this would be a dream, but it was real.

Chunji was still hugging me tight. My body was still frozen, without movement, until I could speak.

  • Chunji… please just leave. You’re making the things harder to me. –I said quietly. He looked at me with teary eyes.
  • But… -he said.
  • Just leave… -I said trying to hide the pain I was feeling in my heart for saying that.
  • Ok, then I’ll leave. But I’ll come back to you tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, because I won’t rest till you forgive me. –he said standing up and left.

I wiped my tears and sighed. It was hard for me to reject him when I know I still feel something for him, but now when I’m with him, I don’t feel that love anymore, I only feel pain, and I don’t know if that could change, I don’t know if I could trust in him in the way I used to do.

I can’t still clear my mind, I mean… I love him, but I’m afraid that he hurt me again…

I looked up and saw Youngmin walking toward me. Did he see us talking? I wonder if he did.

  • Youngmin-ah! –I said trying to smile. I just don’t want him to know that I cried again.
  • Let’s just come back to the dorm. The guys must be worried about us. –he said in a cold tone and turned around. He started walking to the way to the dorm.
  • Where’s my ice cream? –I said pouting, but he didn’t answer.

Is he mad at me or something? Did he probably see Chunji and me talking? Aishh… my head is going to explode right now!

We walked to the dorm in silence since Youngmin didn’t want to answer me, so I preferred to stay quite.

Youngmin opened the door and took off his shoes, so did I.

  • You’re here! I was worried about you! – Donghyun said with a worried face.
  • We just went to take a walk for a moment. –I said bowing in apologize.

Youngmin didn’t say anything and went to his room. I stayed downstairs and helped Minwoo and Kwangmin to make the dinner.

  • Thanks for helping. I’m not very good at this. –Minwoo said smiling shyly. Seriously, how could this boy be so cute?
  • No problem. Since I’m living here I should help you on the housework. And Kwangmin is also good at cooking. –I said.
  • Thanks. – Kwangmin said smiling.

We finished cooking and served the food on the table. I went to Youngmin’s bedroom and knocked the door. No one answer, so I decided to open the door.

  • May I come in? -I said. But Youngmin didn’t even look at me. He was lying on his bed and turned his back to me. –Youngmin-ah, the dinner is ready. Won’t you come downstairs? –I said standing next to his bed.
  • I’m not hungry. –he said coldly. I’ve never seen this side of Youngmin before, what’s wrong with him?
  • Youngmin, are you mad at me? –I said sitting on the edge of his bed and put my hand on his shoulder. He immediately turned around and faced me. He looked at me with a serious expression.
  • What did he tell you? –he sighed holding my hand.
  • Well… -I said nervous –he asked me to come back with him.  –I said looking down.
  • Really? –he said shocked and sat on his bed letting go of my hand. –And what did you answer him?
  • I told him to leave because he was making the things harder to me. –I said honestly.
  • And what does that mean? –he said frustrated.
  • I don’t know… -I said and sighed. – I guess I don’t want to see him again, at least for a while… I’m still hurt, you know? Every time I see him, I feel pain in my heart. - He looked away.
  • Well, you should do what your heart tells you to do. –he said looking away and turned his back to me again.
  • Won’t you tell me why you are angry? –I said patting his back.
  • You perfectly know why I’m angry. –he said annoyed.
  • Not really, if I knew it, I wouldn’t be asking you. –I said.
  • Because I hate the fact that he came to you to hurt you more. I just hate it. But the worst is that you let him hurt you. –he said facing me again. –I chuckled a little. He looked at me puzzled. – Why are you chuckling?
  • Because it’s so cute that you worry about me. I thought that I had made something wrong that got you mad, like ignoring you or something. But you were just worried about me. –I said and ruffled his hair.
  • Yah! You’re weird. –he said fixing his hair.
  • Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine, if you don’t’ get mad at me. – I said holding his hand. He blushed lightly, which I think is very cute. –c’mon let’s go downstairs the others must be waiting for us. –I said.

We all had dinner together. I really had fun with Donghyun’s and Jeongmin’s stories. It was very funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Monday. My alarm clock rang and I turned it off. I got up from my bed and rushed to the bathroom. I got ready for the school and went downstairs.

I had breakfast with the guys and we went to the school.

Youngmin and I were walking on the hallway since we have the same class. He was talking about his new Winnie’s pajamas he just bought. Isn’t he cute?

  • Oh! Look who’s here! –someone said, and I don’t know why I think is Hyuna.

I looked up to see who talked to us and yes, I wasn’t wrong, the Hyuna was there with… Chunji. Are you kidding me? He asked me to come back with him again, but he’s still with Hyuna! WTH! Did he want to cheat on Hyuna like he did with me or what?

I looked at him dismayed and I felt a whole in my heart. Suddenly, I felt Youngmin’s hand holding mine. Hyuna looked at our hands surprised.

  • Wait… are you two dating or something? –she said shocked.
  • Yes, she’s my girlfriend. I didn’t know that you knew her. She had never talked about you before, but since I know what kind of person you are, I guess I know why she didn’t mention you before. – Youngmin said smirking.
  • WHAT! –she said upset. I chuckled a bit. –Yah! Gaein-ah! How much did you pay him? Uhh? Chh… Like if I would believe you could get a boyfriend so easily. I know that you’re faking this.
  • Why? Are you jealous because I didn’t reject her… like I did with you? –Youngmin said. I looked at him with widened eyes. Did I just hear right? Youngmin rejected Hyuna?
  • Chh… you are so childish, such a baby. Why would I like to be with someone with you? –she said with nervous voice. So, he did it! Youngmin rejected Hyuna! OMG! This is so amazing! Did you get it ? Ok, ok… I think I’m being too mean.
  • Chh… you don’t even know how to lie, right. If it isn’t true, why are you so nervous then? –he said smirking and I swear I freaking love his challenging smirk. Go Youngmin go!
  • Just accept it Hyuna, you got rejected by him. –Chunji said smirking. Wait, since when is Chunji on our side? Hyuna glared at him.
  • Ok, but if you “really” are dating like you say, then… kiss! –she said her lip and I swear is really disgusting.
  • Ugh! That’s gross! –Chunji and Youngmin said in unison. Then, Youngmin glared at Chunji.
  • What are you waiting? Kiss! –she ordered.
  • Mmmm… I don’t think this is necessary, they just told you they are dating. There’s no need to do this. –Chunji said anguished.
  • Ok, then we’ll do it. –Youngmin said. I looked at him nervous. He leaned and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I sighed of relief. I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips.
  • That’s not even a kiss! I want to see a kiss kiss! And then, I’ll believe you. –she said smirking.
  • Why do I have to prove you that? I know he’s my boyfriend. I love him and he loves me. That’s enough for me. I don’t need to prove you anything. –I said in a serious tone.
  • Of course. I knew you wouldn’t do it, because you’re just an ugly girl that just had luck once because a good guy felt sorry for you and now you paid a famous guy to act like if he was your boyfriend to “prove” you’re not that miserable, but you have to accept it, you’re a lonely and miserable person. - I felt my eyes were slowly filling of tears. Youngmin held my hand tightly.
  • It’s funny how you just described yourself Hyuna. –Youngmin said. –Because at least she has by her side a guy that truly loves her and that will protect her no matter what. And I’m sure that Chunji won’t ever do that for you, because he isn’t even defending you right now. And yes, I’ll kiss her, just to prove you that you are the only miserable person here, because if she lets me be by her side, I’ll be there for her till death. –he said.

He looked at my nervous face and then smiled sweetly. I tried to calm down and closed my eyes. He held my head with his hands and leaned slowly until our lips touched. It was very awkward at the beginning but then I just gave in and got lost in his lips. He slowly opened his mouth as I did. This is the first time I feel this when I’m kissing someone. Well, I had just kissed Chunji, but this time is different, there are no more butterflies in my stomach, but I feel like electricity going through all my body. This is a new feeling, and I don’t know what it is…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

This is a new chapter for today.

I want to tell you that I’M SO HAPPY! :D actually, I’m dying of happiness because:

I ALREADY HAVE 40 SUBSCRIBERS! Yes! I can’t still believe it seriously!

JeongUn , wani93 , GongGongx3 , beauann09 ,

TheYoungKwang, Chantrea49 Yazuki , PAWPRINT143

SuuhBayBay, StrawberryMinz , kpopprincess0914 , Anna_amiera ,

Hishiko, Aimaniza , Sazlin , ilovedara ,

B2UTYnMUSICLAND , MinYoungg, syonaeo , YoungminGF ,

kyuminnielove16 , VrumKPOP, Mydoubleccookielover , kmcl21,

super143l, WelcometomyNeverland , Rayne2018, neeyarnee ,

ILuvChunji , loving-k-pop-j-pop , aiahrocks , bananatofucheesecake ,

hypolimnas , maxxichu , superjuniorelf25 , Caro_heart ,

princes101 , love4music , Nikki_kpop , omgeeKpop

Thank you so much to each one of you, my lovely readers, because without you I wouldn’t be doing this.

So, I'm so happy now!

Hehe! I love Sponge Bob! XD

Please comment and subscribe if you haven’t done it yet and you like this story!

Please keep supporting my story just have you done it till now, thank you so much, I love you <3 saranghe

Ppyong!