Merry Christmas!

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 25: Merry Christmas!

 

Your POV

The bell rang and it meant that finally we’re on winter break. Everyone clapped happily and walked out of the classroom.

They were so excited that I think that they even forgot about Chunji and me.

I was picking up my books when Minwoo approached me.

“Noona! Aren’t you happy that is already winter break?” he said grinning.

“Of course I’m happy Minwoo” I smiled and pinched his cute cheeks.

“The hyungs and I are going to the mall to buy some gifts. Hyunseong hyung told me that what happened yesterday was a misunderstanding. I know that you and Youngmin hyung like each other, and I’m sure that if you explain him everything, he will forgive you”

“Don’t worry about it Minwoo, we already made up. I explained him everything and I think that he understood my feelings…” I said blushing remembering the kiss.

“Omo! You’re blushing! Did he kiss you? Aww! Hyung is so romantic! He’s too cheesy, but I’m cheesy too. C’mon tell me everything with details!” he said excited putting his arm around my shoulder.

“She won’t tell you anything gossip guy” Youngmin came in the classroom walking to us. “And get off your hands of my girlfriend” He said dragging Minwoo away from me.

“Hyung!” he pouted.

Girlfriend? When I heard that word coming out from his lips a shy smile appeared on my face.

“Hyung! Why can’t you tell me?” Minwoo whined.

Youngmin chuckled at the cute maknae and then put his arm around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. My heart was beating so fast. I refused myself to turn my head because I knew that if I looked at his beautiful face, my heart would burst out.

“Because it’s a secret” Youngmin said.

I blushed harder at his comment. Then, I saw someone passing on the hallway. I jumped and got free of Youngmin’s embrace. He looked at me puzzled.

“Someone just passed by…” I said stuttering.

“So, don’t you want to be seen with me?” he said pouting.

“It’s not that. I would prefer to keep this in secret, at least until everything gets clear about what happened with Chunji”

“Okay, okay” Youngmin said pouting cutely. Minwoo pinched his cheeks.

“Hyung! You’re so cute” Minwoo said.

“Yah! Minwoo-yah! Stop pinching my cheeks, it hurts!” Youngmin said rubbing his cheek.

Youngmin and Minwoo are so funny together. They are just like Tom & Jerry, they are arguing all the time, but they can’t live separated.

We went to the mall after school to buy some Christmas gifts. Youngmin even bought couple shirts for us. He said we will wear them when we announce our relationship in public. Honestly, I have never worn couple shirts, I think it’s a little childish, but Youngmin looked too excited about it that I couldn’t say no.

After shopping tons of gifts, we finally sat down to eat an ice cream.

“So, Gaeinnie, are you going to the Christmas party?” Donghyun asked me.

“What party?” I asked tilting my head.

“Every year, all the entertainments join together to celebrate a Christmas party” Jeongmin said.

“Oh! That party! Mmm… I don’t think I’ll go…” I said.

“Why?” Minwoo said cutely.

“Because there are always a lot of celebrities talking and having fun, I’m not very social, so I always end up sitting alone eating gingerbread man cookies” I said.

“But you won’t be alone, we’ll be there and have fun together” Jeongmin said.

“Even then, I know Hyuna will be there and I don’t want to cause a scandal” I said.

“We won’t let that happen. We will defend you” Hyunseong said in a caring way.

“Thank you so much guys, but I think I’d better stay home”

“Gaein, please come to the party” Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo said with puppy eyes.

Gaein don’t give in to those puppy eyes, you know going to that party isn’t a good idea, but those eyes are so cute, and I really don’t want to spend Christmas alone, and I want to be with Youngmin and… Aish!

“Okay, I’ll go to the party” I sighed.

“Yay!” the maknae line said and hugged me, more like squeezed me, happily.

“Mmm… guys… people are watching us… weird” I said

“We’re sorry” they said in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin walked me home and helped me to carry the bags. I opened the door and we entered to my apartment.

“Unnie, I’m home!” I screamed but no one answered. “I think she’s rehearsing” I said.

Youngmin nodded and put down the bags on the floor. I could see he was freezing.

“Youngminnie, do you want some hot chocolate?” I asked him.

“Yes! I’d like some” he said smiling.

“Ok, sit down and wait, I’ll prepare it” I smiled back and rushed to the kitchen.

I started preparing the hot chocolate happily. I love to drink hot chocolate in winter.

“Can I ask you something?” I heard someone said. I jumped scared.

I turned and saw Youngmin standing so close to me. I was so concentrated in preparing the hot chocolates that I didn’t notice when Youngmin came to the kitchen.

“Yes…” I said stuttering, but not because I was scared anymore, but because he was so close to me.

“Why don’t you call me Oppa?” he said tilting his head cutely.

I took a step back to keep some distance between us to explain him.

“Well, honestly… you know that after my parent’s death I became a loner until I met Niel, but I never called him Oppa, I wasn’t sure of the meaning of that word and Niel never asked me to call him like that. The first time I met Chunji, he asked me to call him Oppa, he told me that he wanted to be my only Oppa, so the only guy that I’ve ever called Oppa is him. It would be weird to call you Oppa, because it reminds me of Chunji, and you are so different to him. That’s why I call you Youngminnie, because you are the only, cute and sweet Youngminnie” I explained him

“Then I want to be your only Youngminnie” he said smiling cutely and pecked my lips. We both blushed and looked at each other shyly.

“Aww! You two are so cute together! But I already told you I don’t want nephews or nieces for now”

We turned and saw Bora Unnie standing in front of us.

“Unnie!” I said embarrassed.

“Oh! Hot chocolate!” she said and took a sip of MY hot chocolate.

“Yah! Unnie that was mine” I said pouting.

“Oh! Sorry, I’ll make one for me then” she said. “Youngmin, I’m sorry for ruining your special moment, but your manager told me that you needed to rehearse with the others for the Christmas special stage”

“Uh… okay. Then I’m leaving now” he said a little sad.

“Good bye Noona, Good bye Gaein. See you at the party” he said waving his hand and left.

“Did I hear right? You’ll go to the party? Really? Wow! That Youngmin is amazing. I always beg you to go to the party but you always stay home. Wait, what will you wear? We’ll go shopping tomorrow” she said excited and took out her cell phone to call Sistar unnies and tell them the ‘good news’

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at my cute unnie drinking my hot chocolate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm clock rang and I turned it off. Wait, I’m on winter break already, right? I’m so stupid he he I can sleep for a little more. I came back to my beautiful sleep but suddenly I was interrupted by Sistar Unnies.

“Gaein! Gaein! Gaein! Wake up! Wake up!” they said shaking my shoulders.

I groaned and turned my back to them.

“It’s winter break. I want to sleep!” I said covering my head with the blanket.

“No! You have to go shopping with us. Today is the Christmas party and you have to look more than fabulous” Hyorin Unnie said.

“C’mon Gaein, Youngmin is going to be there. You have to surprise him” Bora unnie said tickling me. “Get up!”

“Arasso! Arasso!” I said getting up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I finished, the Sistar unnies dragged me with them to their van and took me to the mall.

We entered in a huge store, it looked very expensive. I’m not very used to this kind of places, but they insisted and dragged me here.

“What about this one?” Hyorin unnie said showing a y black dress that was too short for me.

“No, it’s too provocative” Dasom said.

“You’re right. We want to surprise Youngmin, not to arouse his wild side” Bora Unnie said.

“What kind of dress would you like Gaein? If you tell us what style you like, we can find the perfect dress for you” Soyou Unnie said.

“Mmmm… I would like more like a cute dress… not too short…” I said.

“Ok, we can find that then” Bora Unnie said.

They made me try tons of dresses. I was tired of trying clothes. I’m not really a shopping fan… so… I could just pick a random dress and take it to the party, but Sistar unnies wanted to buy ‘the perfect dress’

“Gaein! I think we found the perfect dress! Try this on, c’mon!” Dasom said excited.

I tried the dress on and walked out of the dressing room. The four unnies clapped happily when they looked at me.

“Gaein you look amazing!” Bora unnie said jumping excited.

“I think we did it. We found the perfect dress for you!” Hyorin said smiling proudly.

“Do you think so?” I said.

I looked myself in the mirror. They were right, it is the perfect dress. It was cute and it wasn’t too short for me.

It was a beautiful strapless flared dress with a belt on the waist. It had silver trims on the front and a silver little bow in the middle of the belt.

“I really like it” I said smiling.

The unnies also tried some dresses for them. We walked out of the store happy because we could find the perfect dresses for us.

Then, the unnies and I went to the salon. Their Unnie stylist was there.

“Hi girls! How are you?” she said smiling.

“Hi! We came here to get ready for tonight’s Christmas party” Soyou said.

“Oh! I see… and who is this cute girl?” she asked looking at me.

“She’s Gaein. She’s my little sister. We want you to do her a makeover” Bora unnie said.

“I think I can do that. Oh! Bora, she’s so pretty, just like you” unnie stylist said.

“Thanks” I said shyly.

First, she started with the unnies’s makeup and hair. Finally she started doing my hair and makeup.

I was very nervous about the party. Hyuna was going to be there and also Chunji and all the kpop celebrities. I was regretting about going to that party, but then I thought about Youngmin. If Youngmin is going to be there, then I have the strength to confront Hyuna.

“Wow! Gaein, you look so pretty!” Bora Unnie said smiling.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I hadn’t realized that the unnie stylist had already finished with my hair and my makeup.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and I didn’t recognize myself. My hair was wavy and my makeup was very natural and cute.

We went to the party by the van. I held Bora Unnie’s hand and squeezed it. She could feel I was nervous.

“Don’t worry Gaein, everything will be okay. Chunji already cleared everything to the press this morning” she said.

“Did he really do that?” I asked her.

“Yes, he said he was sorry and it was his fault, he said he confused you with Hyuna and accidentally kissed you”

Great excuse Chunji! Anyway, I don’t care about it. I just hope all those crazy fan girls stop trying to kill me and that Hyuna leaves Youngmin and I alone.

We came in the party. All the kpop celebrities were there. I started looking for Boyfriend with my sight. Bora unnie chuckled at me.

“I guess you’re looking for Youngmin, right?” she said. I looked down shyly.

“I think they found you first” Dasom said pointing at the six boys approaching to us.

They all were wearing tuxedos. They all looked so handsome. I was so shy and hid behind Bora Unnie.

“Hey! Sistar Noonas!” Minwoo said running to us.

“Hi! Minwoo!” Hyorin said ruffling his hair

“Noona!” Minwoo whined fixing his hair. The other guys came to us walking.

“Hi guys!” Sistar unnies said in unison.

“Hi Noonas” they said also in unison.

“Did Gaein come?” Youngmin asked curious.

He looked so handsome. His hair was slicked up and it wasn’t blond anymore, it was dark brown, his tuxedo fitting perfectly to his tall and slim body. I gulped and hid my head again shyly. I still can’t believe how handsome he is.

“Yes, she came, she’s right here” Bora unnie said moving away showing me.

“Mmmm… Hi guys” I said looking down shyly.

“Gaein? Is that really you? Wow! You look so beautiful! I mean… you are very beautiful, but tonight, you look more than beautiful” Donghyun said coming closer to me scanning me from head to toe. I blushed hardly at his comment.

“Yah! You’re scaring her!” Youngmin said dragging him away from me. And he was right, he was scaring me.

“Hyung! I’m hungry!” Hyunseong told Donghyun.

“Hyunseong, I can’t believe you prefer food than being with your girlfriend” Bora Unnie said pouting.

“I love you baby, but if I don’t eat now, I think I’ll eat Minwoo” Hyunseong said.

“Then eat him” Soyou said teasingly.

“Yah! Noona! Why do you like to bully me?” he said pouting.

“Okay, okay. Gaein, go to eat with them if you want, we’ll catch you up later. We have to talk with some people about business, so I’ll guess you’ll get bored if you come with us” she said winking.

“Come with us noona!” Minwoo said dragging me with him and ran.

“Yah! Minwoo wait for us! Aish! This kid” Donghyun screamed.

“Minwoo-yah! Why do you always steal Gaein away from me?” Youngmin said pouting sad.

We went to the food table and Minwoo picked some food for him. I looked at the food that was on the table. It was like European food or I don’t know. I’ve never tried any of this food; the only food I have tried is the Korean food.

“What do you want to eat Gaein?” Youngmin whispered sweetly in my ear.

“Mmm… Youngminnie, honestly I have never tried this kind of food, so I don’t know what I want” I whispered in his ear shyly.

“Mmm… in that case, I think you would like this” he said putting some meat on my plate.

“Thanks” I said shyly.

“You’re welcome. By the way, I haven’t told you this yet but you look so beautiful tonight” he said whispering softly in my ear making my heart jump.

We sat down on the table and ate together. The guys were making some jokes as always. I had a lot of fun with them.

“Come with me. I have a surprise for you” Youngmin suddenly whispered in my ear and held my hand.

I followed him and he covered my eyes with his hands when we were outside. He guided me somewhere, I seriously didn’t know where we were going but I was so curious about it.

“Now you can open your eyes” Youngmin put his hands down of my eyes.

I looked around me. It was so beautiful. We were in a gazebo and the garden was decorated with lights. There were all kinds of beautiful flowers, especially roses. I smiled widely at Youngmin’s surprise.

“Do you like it?” He said curious.

“I love it” I said smiling.

“I’m glad to see you smiling. I missed your smile. You know? Every day I wake up and my purpose is to make you smile, because only in that way I can now that you’re feeling fine” he said and paused for a moment.

“At the beginning it was hard, because you were so depressed all the time. I didn’t even mind if I looked stupid, or dumb in front of you, I just wanted you to smile, to laugh, to be happy. And in that moment, I realized that I was totally in love with you, that I was crazy for you, that you were everything that crossed my mind all the day. I just wanted to be with you all the time and to make you happy” he said smiling sweetly.

“You just need to be you to make me happy. I love everything about you, I love your sweet eyes, I love your smile, I love your cuteness, I love the way you get jealous every time Minwoo is next to me, I love how you worry about me all the time, and I love how you get angry when something goes wrong. I love all the good things and even the bad things about you. I love that all” I said.

He smiled widely at me and extended his hand. I looked at him puzzled.

“Can I have this dance?” he said nibbling his low lip.

I heard the music coming from the party. It was a slow melody, perfect for slow dancing.

I took his hand and then wrapped my arms around his neck. This time I was on his height because I was wearing high heels.

He looked me in the eyes with his sweet brown eyes. His arms were nervously around my waist. We started moving slowly our feet, but our eyes were still meeting.

“I love you Gaein, and I hope that I can be with you my whole life. No matter what happens, even if there are problems in the future, I know I can face them and I can handle any situation only if you’re by my side” he said.

I smiled at him, and put my forehead on his. Strangely, it was easy to trust in him, even when I thought I wouldn’t be able to trust in anyone, I trust in Youngmin. I know his words are sincere and I want to give him all my love.

“Merry Christmas Gaein” he said sweetly.

“Merry Christmas Youngminnie” I said and kissed him sweetly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So here is the Christmas Special chapter.

I hope that you liked it.

I love you guys. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true.

Also thanks to all the new subscribers, thank you so much to all the readers and to everyone for supporting my story, I really appreciate it.

Well I think that’s all, Happy Holidays, and God Bless you all.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!