Burial

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's death news hit Rosé and Jeongyeon like thunder. Jeongyeon immediately fell to the ground as she kept slamming her thighs. Rosé thought that she misheard it so she took the doctor by the collar and kept trembling him.

"Are you aware of your words" Rosé said "what do you mean you couldn't save her"

"I'm so sorry" he lowered his head "even the family of the deceased requested to keep her death a secret, they want to avoid the media"

"Have you lost your mind!" Rosé yelled "do you call yourself a doctor? How can you say that!"

"It's not me, the family of the deceased requested this, I'm so sorry"
With that, the doctor left. Only two helpless girls remained drowning in sorrow and despair in the sight of everyone in the hallway of the hospital, carrying the burden of delivering the news to the members.
None of them was able to believe that she's actually gone, that Chaeyoung is no longer a part of this world. Rosé no longer has a best friend and Twice lost a very precious member.
______________________________________

Jhope looked through his room's window and was totally lost look. He was thinking about the disaster Suga has made. Was it going to get worse? Or will it just end with a simple conversation between Suga and Chaeyoung.
As he looked to the street he noticed a car parking in front of their dorm and saw Rosé coming out of it. He knew something was going to happen, he knew one of Chaeyoung's acquaintance

Please log in to read the full chapter