Making Up

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga took his phone and called JHope to let him know about what happened and reassure him that nothing bad happened.

"I can't believe after all of that she ended up helping you " JHope said in amazement. 

"yup, and I feel awful that I couldn't do anything"

"I told you she's a great person, you didn't need to worry" JHope said.

"anyway, don't worry about me but I'm not coming home tonight. I'm staying at my father's"

"Chaeyoung is still there?" JHope asked.

"Yes"

"you know if those dating rumours aren't true you can always make a move" JHope laughed through the phone refering to Chaeyoung's dating rumours with Mino.

At that moment reality hit Suga real hard. He was enjoying Chaeyoung's company but JHope brought him back to a bitter reality where she could be taken and Mino could be the one she's dating.

"I almost forgot about that" Suga sighed with a heavy heart "Anyway, I'll hang up now. I'll see you tomorrow"

As the call ended, Suga was drown in deep thoughts. He wished that Chaeyoung and Mino's dating rumours would be false but he didn't have the guts to even ask her. The door clacking made him snap out of his thoughts to see Chaeyoung approaching him.

"I'm sorry you had to stay here" Suga said "You know we can always leave if you want"

"No it's fine. It's already late now plus I'm starting to like it here" Chaeyoung smiled "I came to ask you to join me for a walk"

"Yes, sure" Suga nodded with a smile.

They both left the house and headed to the beach to enjoy the night breeze. Suga kept thinking all the way how to start the conversation and ask her about her relationship with Mino but couldn't find a way other than being straight to the point.

"Chaeyoung-sshi" he walked making her look at him "I have something to ask"

"Yes, go ahead"

"I saw the news about you earlier today" Suga hesitated "is that true?"

"You don't seem like a curious person, so why are you asking?" Chaeyoung slightly chuckled.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter