Kidnapped

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga always thought that as long as he plays dumb, no one would indentify him as the culprit but this time, he was caught off guard by Rosè's question, how did he know? He still decided to ignore it fearing to get himself in a bigger problem. He didn't want to confess anything and remained silent until he heard someone trying to open the room's door.

Suga was left mouth agape. His eyes widened that they almost popped out of his head. He kept scrubbing his eyes as he couldn't believe what he's seeing.

"How come?" Suga muttered "Chaeyoung-sshi?"

Avoiding Rosè's questions did not do him any good, it just made him a stupid liar.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung called Rosé "can I have a moment with Suga?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you sure?" Rosé said "you know I don't trust this bastard"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" Chaeyoung faked a smile.

Rosé left the room to give Chaeyoung some space to talk to Suga. The latter took a long moment of silence before turning to look at Suga who was the first to speak.

"Chaeyoung-sshi, how come you're alive?" Suga felt terrified.

"What you did to me was not something to let slide" Chaeyoung ignored his question "so you better have a good reason"

"I don't know what you consider a good reason" Suga lowered his head a bit.

"A reason that makes me say - it's okay it's not your fault-" Chaeyoung looked seriously at him "because all these day I've been thinking about that terror that

Please log in to read the full chapter