Complicated

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung left the police dept and headed back home to have some rest and figure out what to do next but her journey is yet to be over. A soon as she arrived, she found the least expected guest waiting for her at her door.

"What? Did you come to get revenge?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes when she saw him "did you feel stupid after being manipulated by me so you came to avenge"

"I underestimated you, Chaeyoung-ah" Mino chuckled "in fact we all did. You played us so damn well"

"Stop blabbering and come in" Chaeyoung grimaced then they both went inside "so, what brought you here?"

"I came to get an understanding of what's happening" Mino said as he sat down "Suga told me what happened to your brother and he insists that he has nothing to do with it"

"Of course he would say that" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth "he freaking took my brother to these bastards"

"Have you seen it?" Mino asked.

"I gave every evidence I have to the police, if he's innocent as he claims he'll be out"

"Police? You reported him?" Mino was taken aback.

"Did you really expect me to sit back and watch" Chaeyoung looked at him as if he was crazy "or just because I released both of you, you thought I'll let it go?"

"I keep underestimating you" Mino chuckled in surrender "Okay, what about his father?"  

"I have just reported him" Chaeyoung said emotionlessly.

"Aren't afraid he may confess you're the one who ordered him to do all these things?" Mino looked carefully at her.

"He will certainly do that and I don't care what happens to me. I just want them to be punished"

"What if, I'm just saying what if Suga turns out to be innocent, what will you do then?" Mino asked "I mean you know how crazy he is about you, but after what you did.." Mino hesitated "I mean your relationship will be damaged"

"Our relationship?" Chaeyoung said in disgust "What relationship are you talking about? It's as you said, I was playing him to get him to this point where he is now. JAIL"

"Are you sure you won't regret this?" Mino sighed deeply then stood up to leave "I mean that boy is head over heels for you"

"I-- " 

"You don't have to say anything" Mino interrupted her "Just don't make decisions you may regret"

Two days pass

Please log in to read the full chapter