Bomb

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

As much as he was overwhelmed by the amount of hidden truths, Suga didn't want to show any signs of weakness. He left the detention centre and went to his car where he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a long while trying to come up with an idea to put an end to this mess.

As he was in deep thoughts, his phone rang showing that Chaeyoung is calling which drew a smile on his face.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-ah"

"Can we meet now. I'll treat for a meal" Chaeyoung said.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Do I need a reason to meet you!" Chaeyoung protested "yah! I just want to see you. Stop asking me why every time"

"Okay, chill. I'll be there" Suga chuckled at her temper.

He immediately drove to where Chaeyoung told him to meet and he found her there waiting for him. She seemed a bit lost that she didn't pay attention to his presence.

"Earth to Chaeyoung" Suga called and waved many times "what's on your mind? I've been calling you for a while"

"Oh, I was just thinking" Chaeyoung shook her head.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"About those clicking photos of us" Chaeyoung changed the topic and pointed behind Suga where they caught two girls taking pictures of them.

"You don't seem bothered though" Suga said.

"I couldn't care less" she looked away through the window "I can even pose for them" she put her hand above her head posing. 

Suga laughed at her craziness; he found it

Please log in to read the full chapter