Weakness II

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mino decided to take Suga's side by accepting to deny the father's claim of Chaeyoung kidnapping them. Suga was really grateful that he couldn't put it in words because they were watched by the police. As the two were exchanging grateful looks, the door was opened revealing the detective with an unreadable expression. The boys along with the lawyer diverted their attention to the man who announced something that made all of them flabbergasted.

"Yoongi-shi, you're released" the officer said.

"What?" the trio gasped in surprise.

"what happened?" The lawyer asked.

"The plaintiff dropped the case"

"How is that possible?" Suga asked

"I don't know but you should be happy, you were about to get transferred to prison" The detective said.

"I think she decided to take my advice" Mino smirked.

"Guys, we'll talk outside" The lawyer whispered to them as they all headed outside.

"What is it about" Suga asked as soon as they left "What advice? Did you talk to her?"

"Yes, I was trying to make sense of everything so I paid her a visit and that was how I knew about you being arrested" Mino explained.

"What was your advice that she's taken?" the lawyer asked.

"It was to consider her decision since this gentleman is whipped for her" Mino teased pointing at Suga.

"Aish, I knew I shouldn't trust you" Suga huffed.

"Trust me? I just saved your " Mino laughed "I mean Chaeyoung's "

"So

Please log in to read the full chapter