Biggest Reveal II

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone's eyes widened as the courtroom door opened, revealing Chaeyoung walking unsteadily with the help of an officer. The officer helped her settle on her seat next to her attorney and left the courtroom. Suga's mother's eyes couldn't go wider. All the confidence she showed all along vanished in a blink, and now she has the monster standing right in front of her. Mino couldn't help but crack a proud smile. He knew this all along and played a big part in bringing Chaeyoung to the court. Suga too felt a wave of relief after seeing her, but noticing her in that weak state, he felt hurt for her.

"Son Chaeyoung-shi, where have you been all this time?"Can you explain your sudden disappearance after your suicide attempt?" Geum Jae asked.

"I beg your pardon? Suicide attempt?" Chaeyoung said in a shaky voice "I never attempted to end my life"

She heard it. A huge gasp that left everyone's mouth in the courtroom. She can't say that suddenly, it was all over the news, and the police wouldn't be reckless about announcing someone's death.

"The police announced you're dead after a suicidal stabbing" Prosecutor Geum Jae said "Can you explain that?"

"I never attempted any kind of self-harm; I have a great future ahead of me, why would I do anything like this" Chaeyoung explained.

"Then how did the incident occur?" Geum Jae asked again.

"Someone broke inside my apartment the day of the incident, I wouldn't deny being a bit lost that day because I received terrible news" she said as she turned her gaze towards Suga "but as I mentioned before, I have never and would never hurt myself for any particular reason."

"Could you tell us the reason you were feeling lost?" Geum Jae asked.

Chaeyoung didn't want to hear that question or answer it, but she had to in order to help the process of clearing her name. Geum Jae as well, didn't want to ask that question, but he had to do his part as a fair prosecutor.

"The man I love was getting married that day" Chaeyoung looked down "Of course I wouldn't feel well but that doesn't mean I'd kill myself"

"You said you were attacked, do you recall the face of the person who attacked you?"

"O

Please log in to read the full chapter