She's Gone

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rosé filled her jacuzzi and dipped herself in it. It's been a hectic day and she wanted to enjoy the luxury of rest. Her body started to loosen in the warm water but her mind got disturbed by Lisa's yelling. She heard the latter's fast footsteps coming towards the bathroom while mumbling something in a high voice. Lisa barged in wearing a pale face indicating that something bad has happened.

"Ch.. Chaeyoung" Lisa stuttered.

"Yes, What's wrong?" Rosé straightened her back.

"Not you. I'm talking about Son Chaeyoung" Lisa explained as she panted "She was found unconscious in the middle of the street. She was stabbed with a knife. It's on TV"

"What?!!! Are you hearing what you're saying?" Rosé quickly grabbed a towel and ran to the living room to check the news.

"Oh my god, what happened to her?" Rosé panicked then quickly grabbed her phone to call Jeongyeon "Unnie! What happened?"

"We don't know yet" Jeongyeon said "Come to the hospital, I'm waiting there"

Without a second thought, Rosé put on her clothes and flew to the hospital where she found Jeongyeon waiting with a lifeless face.

"Unnie! Where is she?" Rosé asked.

"The operation room" Jeongyeon teared up "It's been two hours now"

"How did it happen?"

"No one knows. A man found her on the street sinking in blood but we don't know who did that to her" Jeongyeon explained shedding bitter tears.

"Did they check the CCTV

Please log in to read the full chapter