Consequences

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mino left the YG building after a meeting with the CEO that didn't take longer than two minutes but was enough to destroy him professionally. He was only able to pray to find a way to protect himself and his dream with less damage.

"Got busted?" A voice shouted to Mino from a nearby car.
He stopped to look around and see who's the speaker but saw someone he was unexpectedly happy to see

"Chaeyoung-shi?!" Mino smiled widely.

"Get in, we have somewhere to go" Chaeyoung said as she peeked from the car's window.

"Where are you taking me?" Mino asked as soon as he took the passenger seat "kidnapping me again"

"It is indeed" Chaeyoung smirked "but this time, I'm kidnapping you to save your not to teach you a lesson"

"Elaborate Chaeyoung"

"You're about to find out"

Chaeyoung drove fast until she reached the currently most famous building in the music industry. She parked her car then asked Mino to get down and follow her.

"Big hit? Why are we here?" Mino got confused.

"You ask too many questions" She  rolled her eyes at him as they rode the elevator.
Once at the designated floor they left the elevator and headed towards a door that showed CEO.

"CEO? Bang Shihyuk?" Mino freaked out.

"Bang Shihyuk, my foot" she scoffed.

The two of them walked inside the office then Chaeyoung immediately went to a drawer and opened it. She took a file and handed it to Mino which made him widen his eyes.

"An exclusive contract?"

"Yes, got a problem?" Chaeyoung looked at him victoriously.

"I totally forgot that you're the CEO of QW

Please log in to read the full chapter