Confession

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga lost control over his tears by the sight of the person who's behind his misery. The time Suha was struggling between the past and present, his  allegedly dead father was out there alive and oblivious about his son's condition. Suga was shaking nonstop as he couldn't make a step closer to his father nor process what was going on.

"H-how come?" Suga stuttered.

"Yoongi-ah! You need to have a seat" his father said "look at you, you're shaking"
Suga did as his father told him. He sat down feeling all muddled and dizzy.

"How come you're alive?" Suga asked "Why didn't you show up"

"After that accident I went through a rehab to treat my addiction but after I was totally cured I couldn't face any of you after everything I've put you through"

"Do you know what I've been through because I thought I killed you. I became a mess and I almost killed that girl" Suga pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Sorry but I was too weak to show up. I kept sending letters to your mother assuring her that I'm fine, I did my best to make you both forget about me"

"I became a criminal because of you but you're living a peaceful life here without me knowing" Suga stood up "woah! I was really stupid"

"Yoongi-ah! I never meant for it to be like that. I only thought that I've done enough harm to the both of you and I needed to leave"

"Have you thought about the kid that was thinking he killed his own father? How he lived? How's he dealing with it? I became a total mess" Suga started shedding tears "everyone thinks that I'm that cool idol but I'm a criminal, I hurt whoever brings you up. Do you know what kind of things I've don---"
Suga got worked up and started throwing tantrums at his father but then felt a soft grip on his wrist that made him cool down. He looked at the person besi

Please log in to read the full chapter