Revenge

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Perfect. It was the only word Chaeyoung used to describe her life after she made up with Suga . She got rid of the heavy burden that was making her feel miserable. She had nothing to worry about, it was all gone, or so she thought.
Chaeyoung didn't know what made her take a break to get some rest and focus only on herself. For the day, she decided to only lie in bed and do nothing. She grabbed her phone and started scrolling, enjoying the positive feedback people left after ELLES's magnificent performance at billboard. She was pleased and delighted that she's finally able to maitain a brilliant career and a happy life. Even though the thought of happy life stopped the moment she saw that heartbreaking article.

"Suga Reveals Plans to Get Married Next Week"

"H-how c-could he?" Chaeyoung shed a tear "he lied to me"

She immediately tried to call him but received nothing in return then was finally moved to voice mail.
So everything he said was a lie, he said all these sweet things only to break her heart afterwards, it was his revenge against her. He played her really well. Even Chaeyoung thought it was too good to be true after all the things she put him through, she thought how was he able to forgive her so easily and now it became clear that he never forgave her, it was his way of getting back at her. Chaeyoung lost control of her body. Her happiness didn't last for a couple of days and it all went into thin air.

Please log in to read the full chapter