He Did It

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mino wandered back and forth in the hall of YG thinking if he should go inside that room or not. He knew the air would be gloomy and that's what made him even more hesitant but he still decided to go. He took in a deep breath and knocked on the door facing him then entered.

"Girls!" Mino smiled "can I interrupt you for a minute?"

"Yeah sure" Lisa smiled.

Mino hesitantly sat down and looked at the Blackpink members who waited for him to say what he has to say. He hesitated for a moment as he gave it a last thought then spoke.

"Actually I came to talk to Park Chaeyoung" Mino said.

"Is everything okay?" Rosé got worried.

"It's about Chaeyoung. The day she passed I -----" Mino said but was interrupted by Rosé.

"Oppa! I don't want to talk about this" Rosé stopped him.

"But I heard that you're looking for the culprit and this may help you" Mino said.

"What is it?" Rosé asked.

"The day of the accident I saw her leaving the golden disk venue. She looked off and she was all pale so I drove her home" Mino said "when I was driving she seemed to hallucinate, I heard her saying stuff like "

"Heard what?" Rosé stood up.

"I don't know, I didn't ask her" Mino shrugged his shoulders "I didn't think it'd  be a big deal but..." 

"But what?" Rosé's eyes widened.

"But I saw her with someone before the opening and they seemed quite suspicious" Mino added.

"Who? How?" Rosé's eyes widened even more.

"BTS Suga" Mino said "I saw them talking and they seemed i

Please log in to read the full chapter