What?

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

With that, Suga left the house feeling a huge pain inside of him. He never imagined that Chaeyoung doesn't see him as a man. He thought he must've gotten ahead of himself so he decided to let it go. He went to his car and was about to start it when he was interrupted by a call from his father who asked him to come meet him urgently. Suga immediately drove to Taean to meet his father. He was nervous about what his father is going to say now that he knows his real intentions. Once there, he tried his best to act normal but it was pointless because his father was ready to lay his cards. As soon as he entered his father's house, the latter snapped at him.

"What do you think you're doing, huh?" His father shouted "when did you start suing people?"

"Are you worried about Mino or me?" Suga chuckled in annoyance.

"Stop messing around and drop the case"

"I'm sorry but I'm not doing that" Suga stood up from his seat "So you want Bang PD's position?! Wow You're unbelievable! I thought you regretted all you've done to us before but you haven't changed a bit. Money is all you care about, you even manipulated your own son, you made me live in hell"

"There's worse Yoongi-ah! So stop while you can, we're going to be in trouble if you don't. That vixen is going to end both of us"

"Vixen? Who are you referring to?" Suga asked feeling confused.

"W-what?" his father stopped after realising he unintentionally spilled the beans.

"O

Please log in to read the full chapter