Breaking News II

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a long dinner and a lot of chatting, Suga drove Chaeyoung home. She waved goodbye to him, after that he headed back to his car and drove home feeling relieved after a long stressful day. The first thing he did was drifting to sleep and forgetting all his concerns but the news he woke up with didn't please him for a reason he didn't know. Checking the tabloids, Suga smiled satisfyingly at the sight of his pictures with Chaeyoung from the day before, he knew it was going to happen, but what he didn't know was Chaeyoung's opinion on the issue. Those happy smiles didn't last long. The next article he read made his heart ache a lot.

JYP ENTERTAINMENT DENIES CHAEYOUNG AND SUGA'S DATING RUMOURD

A lot of questions circulated inside his head but he couldn't find an answer to any of them. He just threw his phone beside him and stood up to start his day. He had more important things he needed to worry about. However, he didn't know that that tiny news would disturb him that much. Or maybe it wasn't tiny after all.

Suga tried his best to forget it and headed to Chaeyoung's house wanting to talk to her about what Mino said.
Once there, he took a deep breath and tried to act unbothered but he apparently failed. The moment she opened the door, she knew something was wrong.

"Did you come with bad news?" Chaeyoung frowned.

"No it's alright. I just need to talk to you" he said as he made his way inside the house.

"What is it about?"

Please log in to read the full chapter