Mourn

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Jinyoung laid back on his chair as he thought of what to do to justify Chaeyoung's absence from the group's activities. Her family refuses to let people know about her death, the Twice members can't get over the fact that she's gone and JYP had to come up with something to solve it. Jinyoung was lost in thought when he suddenly felt a close aura. He opened his eyes to find a dear friend in front of him and seemed to have been there for a minute. Bang Shihyuk was standing there without a word but with a questionable expression.

"Hyung, I knocked for a long time, haven't you heard me?" Bang Shihyuk said.

"I'm sorry I was thinking" Jinyoung shook his head.

"About Chaeyoung?" Shihyuk said.

"I can't get over the fact that she's gone" Jinyoung said "I was going to Twice's practice room to talk to her. She's offered a lead role in a drama but....."

"I came specifically to talk about Chaeyoung" Shihyuk lowered his head "the police is investigating and they may find the culprit soon... So I'm saying ..."

"You're saying what?" Jinyoung stood firm.

"I'm wondering if it's possible to talk to her family about dropping the case"

"Oh stop!" Jinyoung slightly chuckled "your jokes won't make me feel better"

"Uhm .. well .. I'm.... I'm serious" Bang Shihyuk looked down.

"Are you listening to yourself" Jinyoung hit the table with both his hands "the girl was killed in a most terrible way and you're asking me

Please log in to read the full chapter