Breaking

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga felt a bit tired from working in his studio so he decided to take a short break. He took his phone and started scrolling looking for news but when he saw it, he wished he didn't.

Seeing Mino and Chaeyoung together in those paparazzi photos Suga clenched his fist feeling broken for a reason he couldn't understand. He furiously threw the phone and tried to focus on his screen again but couldn't. All these days his thoughts were only filled with ideas to make Chaeyoung forget the accident but he couldn't come to anything. Nothing was working for him; everytime he thinks of approaching her, he draws back fearing he'd mess up again. However now, he has to think of how happy is Chaeyoung with her new boyfriend. 

These thoughts were interrupted by his phone showing an unknown number calling. He didn't want to pick up the call at first but then thought that it could be something important.

"Hello?" Suga answered.

"Move your down here, I'm waiting outside"

"Chaeyoung-sshi ?" Suga recognised her voice.

"Yes, come down, I'm freezing out here" Chaeyoung argued.

Suga immediately grabbed his jacket and flew outside without a second thought. Rather than curious, he was excited. Excited to see Chaeyoung. He didn't think too much about what she's going to say, he was just enthusiastic to see her. He opened the door and walked closer to her.

"Is everything ok?" He asked.

"You have to come with me" she pulled him by the arm.

"Wait where?" he stopped her to ask.

"Don't worry, I won't stab you" Chaeyoung grimaced.

"Guess making you forget about this is nearly impossible" Suga sighed helplessly as he followed her.

"Have you given up already!" Chaeyoung scoffed "Good grief! Anyway, I'm taking you on a short road trip"

They hopped inside the car and drove away going to a place Su

Please log in to read the full chapter