Getting Serious

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jhope and Suga froze at the sight of Chaeyoung in front of their dorm. They didn't know how to feel about it. They couldn't guess if it's a good or a bad sign. If Chaeyoung told the police, she wouldn't bother coming to them and that's what stirred their confusion for a good minute.
The three of them stood silently trying to figure out what's the best way to start the conversation until Suga decided to break the silence.

"What brought you here Chaeyoung-sshi?" Suga asked wearing an evil smile that made Jhope freak out.

"H.. Hyung! I think we should send her home" Jhope held Suga's arm knowing what comes after that smirk.

"She came all the way here, why would we send her home?" Suga smiled even more evilly.

"Please don't do that" Jhope whispered to Suga begging him to stop whatever it is.
Chaeyoung who couldn't hear JHope's whispers frowned sensing something bizarre.

"I'm not interested in your whispers" Chaeyoung crossed her arms "I came to hear it out loud"

"Hob-ah! Go inside, I need to talk to her" Suga said.

"Please don't do that" he held into Suga's shirt fearing his dangerous switch"

"You don't worry about me, I'm fine" Suga tried to reassure Jhope "there are a couple of misunderstandings that me and her need to sort out"

Jhope was left with no choice but to believe Suga's words and pray to god he doesn't do anything troublesome. He entered the house still wanting to make another attempt t

Please log in to read the full chapter