Denial

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was delighted to add Mino to her company after he was unfairly kicked out of YG but that delight was soon replaced by discomfort the moment Bang Shihyunk entered his office to talk to her.

"You were out of reach that you didn't even know that ELLES is nominated for Billboard" Bang PD said "Is this because you were busy suing Suga?"

Chaeyoung lowered her head a bit not willing to answer the question but she somehow felt the need to answer it do her boss wouldn't feel disappointed.

"Is this a question or a statement?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm not forcing you to tell me anything but I don't want you to do something you'd regret later" he said with a faint smile.

"When I started all of this I knew there was a lot to lose but I had to take the risk for the truth, for my brother"

"What have you lost so far?" He asked expecting a specific answer.

She knew what kind of answers he needed to hear but she chose to live in denial. She chose to suppress her feelings for the man she's suing and be the undefeatable woman.

"Nothing yet" it came out as a chuckle "I haven't lost anything yet"

Bang Shihyunk felt unexpectedly upset that she keeps suppressing all kinds of emotions she has which will end up hurting her. But he was in no place to tell her what to do. She's a grown-up woman and he's someone's who's not knowledgeable about the case.

"Anyway the billboard ceremony is next week, you and your group

Please log in to read the full chapter