Truth Unveiled

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rosé held Chaeyoung's arm helping her walk to her apartment as reached her house. The news broke out announcing that Chaeyoung is healthy and all fine which brought a wave of delight withing her fans and members. The girls were over the moon that Chaeyoung is still alive and healthy but they couldn't see her as she requested that. 

As they both reached Chaeyoung's apartment, Rosé and Chaeyoung found a middle aged lady waiting nervously in front of the door. they both walked closer to her trying to talk to her.

"Ahem! Can I help you?" Rosé cleared .

"Ah! yes" The lady said then looked at Chaeyoung "Actually I'm here to talk to Chaeyoung"

"Have we met before?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, actually we've never met but..." The lady muttered "I think I should introduce myself. I'm Min Jinkyung, Yoongi's mother"

Chaeyoung and Rosé exchanged looks showing comprehension of what's coming next. The lady would probably beg so Chaeyoung wouldn't sue Suga for what he did.

"Alright, let's go in" Chaeyoung forced a smile.

Rosé helped Chaeyoung settle on the couch then offered Mrs. Min a cup of tea making her feel guilty because of the gentle treat that was paid with Suga's doing.

"So what is it about?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I think you already know" Mrs. Jin kyung said "it's about Yoongi, Hoseok told me that you were ready to forgive my son if he makes it up for you"

"Yes, I did say that" Chaeyoung frowned "and I don't think I did anything wrong"

"I'm not saying you didanything wrong, but I don't think he will be able to do that" Mrs. Jin kyung lowered her head "he goes through that crisis every time the incident is brought up"

"Mrs. Min why did you come? Is it to beg me to let it go without

Please log in to read the full chapter