How It Started

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

The audience rows were full of people and the screaming started filling the whole arena. The 2023 Golden Disk Awards is about to start and the artists lined up backstage for the opening.
The Twice members were welcomed by a huge cheering that could make one go deaf. The girls were getting more famous each day and it's all thanks to their hard work. However fame and success come with a price and the number one sacrifice is their health. Chaeyoung didn't want to join the opening, she felt a bit sick and prefered to go home but the members insisted that she attends so she did. As they took their seats but Chaeyoung started feeling extremely unwell.

"Yah!" Jeongyeon elbowed Chaeyoung "Can you hold in to the end of the ceremony?"

"I will try but I'm really sick that I may go home soon" Chaeyoung held her stomach.

The artists started taking their spots in the sitting area and the ceremony was started but Chaeyoung felt the urge to vomit so she ran cheetah speed to the restroom. Chaeyoung's head was in the toilet bowl and all she did was to spill her guts out.

"Oh God!" Chaeyoung inhaled as she sat back "Why did I have to come to this stupid ceremony"

She quickly pulled herself together and wanted to return to her members and let them know she had to leave but an unexpected encounter that was meant to change her fate stopped her. A weird conversation grabbed her attention while she walking in the hall. She heard a manly voice coming fro

Please log in to read the full chapter