Terror

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's heartbeats went faster, she regretted coming to meet Suga. She regretted listening to that conversation, she even regretted being alive. Chaeyoung needed to find a quick way out of the car, but only one thing came to her mind..... The unlock button.
She kept watching Suga's moves and when she made sure that he's all focused on the road, she quickly pressed the unlock button and opened the door. The car was moving fast, which made her roll all along the road until she finally stumped into a tree. Nothing mattered at that moment, not her bruised body, not the scary road. In fact, nothing was scarier than him and the only thing that mattered was other escaping from him. She painfully stood up and struggled to run away. Being able to even walk with those bruises is impossible, not to mention running. She kept running while her tears were falling to the ground. She felt weak and hurt, but she kept running until she found a huge garbage can to hide herself behind. She bent on the floor and closed her eyes hoping that everything ends, but it only started. If she was in her sense, she'd know that he'd come after her and won't go away until he finds her, but being in that state, she only thought of escaping the situation even briefly. Her break which she thought would last was interrupted by a thick voice that gave her goosebumps.

"Chaeyoung-sshi!" Suga appeared from behind her "Are trying to murder yourself!?"

Chaeyoung felt helpless and gave up to

Please log in to read the full chapter