Revenge

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga bid goodbye to Chaeyoung then went back to the dorm. He immediately went to Hoseok's room feeling hesitant about how to start the conversation.

"what took you so long?" Hoseok jumped stood "I got worried"
Suga pressed his lips together not knowing what's the best way to tell him.

"why aren't you speaking?" Hoseok said.

"I met Chaeyoung earlier" Suga said.

"you two still meet?" Hoseok sighed in relief.

"I'm talking about your Chaeyoung not mine" Suga said while stealing glances at his dongsaeng "Park Chaeyoung I mean"

Hoseok froze just by hearing her name. He didn't know how to react. He was caught off guard just by hearing her name coming out of Suga's mouth who has never even met her.

"What are you talking about?" Hoseok stuttered.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Suga blamed him softly "we're a family. We could've helped you"

"I couldn't" Hoseok lowered his head as a tear fell " I was trying to protect them, how can I possibly tell anyone"

"Still, you can't let that scumbag threaten you" Suga said.

"What am I supposed to do? If anyone knows about what happened to her, she'll be amid a huge controversy and I won't allow that to happen"

Suga smiled bitterly at how strong his friend is. He had always worn a cheerful mask that gives no clues about such suffering. He had to cover up a whole issue and kill a soul in order to save the ones he loves.

"hob-ah" Suga interrupted a lost look Hoseok "let's put that scumbag in his place"

"and how would we do that?" Hoseok asked.

"Just let me know about anything he tells you to do and I'll handle it"

"hyung! you're as trapped as I am" Hoseok sighed bitterly.

"not anymore" Suga looked at Hoseok who was confused "my father is alive. I met him a couple of days ago. Chaeyoung found him and took me to him"

Hoseok was taken aback by what Suga said. It was anything but what he expected and he couldn't process the fact that Suga had to go through all of that pain when his father is alive.

"from now on you don't have to do this alone, I'll handle him" Suga said.

"Speak of the devil" Hoseok said as he took his phone that was ringing.

"answer him and play dumb"

Hoseok picked up the call and listened carefully to Mino who kept threatening to expose the truth if they don't do what he says. Suga felt outraged and kept thinking of a plan to put Mino in his place and suddenly he thought of something. As Hoseok ended the call, Suga said:

"when I met him earlier, he

Please log in to read the full chapter