Turn II

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

The TWICE members gathered around the meeting table that was led by J.Y.Park to discuss their contract renewal as they've come to an end. Some of the members have already made up their minds and decided to renew while some others are still hesitating.

"So what could possibly be your conditions if I ask you to stay" J.Y.Park said.

"What can you possibly offer us if we ever consider to stay" Chaeyoung responded sternly taking him aback.

"I mean you are considering so there has to be some things that's causing this" J.Y.Park said.

"Of course there are otherwise why would we" Jeongyeon said "I don't know if you're aware of how serious the situation is. I mean in the past I was ready to give up the idol life because I couldn't work with any other agency other than JYP even though I've received a lot of offers but now I'm so ready to go"

" I think it's because you're going through a lot lately that's why Jeongyeon-ah" J.Y.Park said.

"Why am I going through a lot? Have you ever wondered why?" Jeongyeon started speaking angrily "I always have to keep up with the group's standard which are decided by you not us. Where's  the artistry if you force us into everything"

"TWICE was created for that Jeongyeon-ah! Why---" 

"PD-nim!" Chaeyoung raised her voice a bit "That's very rude. Because TWICE was created for that, we have to shut our mouths and do it even if we don't like it?"

"This is not what I meant--"

"Look PD-nim! I suggest you give us some time since you have nothing new for us" Chaeyoung stood up "we thought that you're going to improve with what the groups has to work on but judging the way you're speaking I don't think you'll hear good news"

Chaeyoung left not giving him any chance to say anything else. She was irritated by the way he talked and

Please log in to read the full chapter