'Hero'

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a long walk in the streets of Cheongdam, Chaeyoung entered a nearby café to have some rest but was joined by a masked guy who introduced himself to her and that made her surprised to see him stop to greet her since they aren't close.

"Mino Sunbaenim" Chaeyoung said "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you"

"How are you doing, Chaeyoung-sshi?" he asked "the whole world got sick worried about you"

"I'm recovering fast, thank you for asking" Chaeyoung smiled.

"may I?" Mino gestured asking permission to have a seat.

"of course, have a seat"

Chaeyoung was feeling a bit uncomfortable because for her Mino is just a stranger who just forced his way inside her life but now she has to have a coffee with him and force herself to start a conversation.

"Do you often come here?" Mino broke the silence.

"Now and then" Chaeyoung faked a smile "The doctor advised me to go for short walks so I always wander around"

"Ah! About that" Mino clicked his fingers "Did you know who did that to you?"

"It's just a random drunkard" Chaeyoung pressed her lips showing discomfort "He was caught anyway" Chaeyoung dodged the topic.

"was he?" Mino smirked "I mean they didn't announce that on the news"

"I don't know about the news but the guy was caught" Chaeyoung grimaced.

"Okay, anyway" Mino sighed and stood up to leave "whether a drunkard or an idol, I suggest you be more careful of whom you trust"

Please log in to read the full chapter