Punishment

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi's mother sat nervously facing the glass window waiting for that specific person to come and face her. She wasn't sure how to feel after everything he has done; there was a lot of hatred inside of her that she wished he would rot in there. She shifted her gaze towards the door when she heard the clacking sound. It was her husband coming in handcuffs with an officer to watch him. He avoided her burning eyes and tried to look unbothered which irritated her even more and made her snap at him.

"Regretting huh?" she said gritting her teeth "You made our lives a living hell for some cash and then what? You gained nothing, you're in prison"

"Hold your horses honey, when did you start talking to me like this" he spat venom in every word "so my beating did not teach you well, we'll see about this attitude of yours"

"You have nothing to do with us" she yelled at him

"Just how long do you think I'll stay here, huh?" he moved his face closer to the glass "Once I'm out, you'll see the real hell"

"I hope you rot in there" she tried to gulp down her fear "I'll make sure to expose all your doings so you never get out of there"

"You're wishing to see me rot in jail but you're forgetting about that little vixen who almost ruined your son" he said wearing the most wicked smile ever.

"Wha- what vixen?" she stuttered in confusion.

"Son Chaeyoung, she's the one who sued Yoongi for murder"

He needed to say that, he nee

Please log in to read the full chapter