Biggest Reveal

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury" Prosecutor Min Geum Jae stood in the middle of the courtroom "today the people are charging Son Chaeyoung with violations of Articles 291, 347(1), and 49 of the South Korean Criminal Act. Son Chaeyoung is being charged with abduction, fraud, and identity theft. Today's trial aims to establish whether or not these allegations are true. Today, the people will try to prove that Son Chaeyoung has attempted abduction, fraud, and identity theft by calling to the stand two witnesses: Min Yoongi and Song Mino"

Yoongi's mother had the most satisfied smile on her face. Perfect evidence, perfect witnesses, and perfect circumstances. Chaeyoung was not there to interrupt their lies; Mrs. Min couldn't wish for more. Her lawyer started throwing multiple accusations and presenting all of Chaeyoung's "deeds". He was proud, thinking that the opposing lawyer had no chance to defend the well-forged evidence. But they were all well-qualified lawyers and they all have their own ways. The moment he sat down, Chaeyoung stood up to differ. They wished he did not.

"You honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution would have you believe that Son Chaeyoung is guilty of crimes as heinous as abduction, fraud and identity theft. But today, we shall prove otherwise. First, we will call Song Mino to the stand, He is Son Chaeyoung's close friend and colleague. Song Mino-shi would you please confirm if you have been subject to abduct

Please log in to read the full chapter