I Did It

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rosé felt irritated by the way Jinyoung talked to her and how he gave up on Chaeyoung easily. She felt every wall of the huge JYP building closing against her and that she's on her own in this unfair  battle. She wanted to find that criminal and throw him in jail but she wasn't getting any closer to it. Sheleaned on the wall and closed her eyes as she was unable to breathe, she opened her eyes when she felt a gentle touch on her arm.

"Park Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon came to Rosè "are you alright?"

"I'm not" Rosé breathed hard "take me to my car"

Jeongyeon helped her get in her car then hopped in with her feeling extremely worried about her condition.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Did Chaeyoung's family really drop the case?" Rosé panted "Did they give up on her?"

"that's what they said" Jeongyeon looked away.

"What about you and the girls?" Rosé asked as she looked intensely at Jeongyeon " have you given up too?"

"Of course not" Jeongyeon nodded "But we're still confused, we can't understand what's happening. In fact we're still waiting for Chaeyoung to knock on the door and walk in like nothing happened but she's taking too long" Jeongyeon started crying.

"I'm going to throw whoever did this in jail, I'll sure do" Rosé gritted her teeth.

____________________________

Jhope hesitated before entering Suga's room because he feared that the latter may do something bad again bu

Please log in to read the full chapter