ACTION!!!!

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mino walked out of the detention centre and headed towards his car where his manager was waiting. He was not really excited about being released, he only needed to end things and stop the nightmare that's taking place. He was walking towards the car when a horn diverted his attention making him frown. He looked carefully and was surprised to see the driver.

"Chaeyoung-shi"? Mino got surprised then smirked "I see you get yourself involved in this headache"

"Hop in, we need to talk"

Mino sent his manager away and joined Chaeyoung feeling curious about whatever she was going to talk about especially that they are not that close nor have good impressions of each other. After a short drive she pulled over and empty bridge and left the car making him follow her outside.

"I'll get straight to the point" Chaeyoung said while looking at the river "I need you to tell Suga to stop whatever he is planning to do with you. He's throwing himself in hell and he's not even aware of it. He needs to stop, you need to stop or things will get nasty."

Listening to her word, Mino knew there was something wrong because Suga needs to know everything about what his father is involved in and trying to stop him is not like Chaeyoung. Mino turned to face her and gave her an irritating look making her feel anxious. 

"Are you that worried that you want him to stop getting in trouble or there's something else you're hiding" Mino asked suspiciously.

Please log in to read the full chapter