New Hope

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung hurriedly left the YG building feeling all nervous and uncomfortable from meeting Mino. After knowing that he's the one who blackmailed Suga, she grew afraid of him but her actions made Mino understand that Suga spilled the beans on the blackmailing.
Once in her car, Chaeyoung let out a heavy sigh then leaned backward trying to grasp the situation.

"How could he?" she cursed him feeling all angry about his wickedness.
She grabbed her phone to call Rosè but the latter was faster. As soon as she held her phone, it immediately started ringing showing Rosè's name.

"Ah unnie, I was going to call you" Chaeyoung said.

"I think we should meet" Rosè said "I'll drop by your house tonight"

"Okay I'll see you then"

The call ended but for Chaeyoung to reach the night, she has to go through a long day because as soon as she hung up, she received another call that brightened her mood.

"Am I dreaming?" Chaeyoung teased as she picked up the call "the big shot CEO is calling me?"

"Yah! Stop the flattery and come to my office ASAP" the man said.

"Why? Are you going to propose to me?" Chaeyoung teased again.

"You guessed right"

"Okay then, I'll be on my way" Chaeyoung smiled then ended the call.
She felt really valuable at that moment, not only YG offered her a contract but also Bang Shihyuk himself called to also offer her a contract. Chaeyoung drove to the Bighit building feeling all enthusiastic to meet him. When she arrived, she called him and he welcomed her in his office.

"Aren't you busy? You came right away" Bang Shihyuk asked.

"I'm as free as birds now" Chaeyoung smirked "spill it, what do you have for me?"

"Aish, this kid! How are you so confident" Bang Shihyuk chuckled.

"To be honest ever since you left JYP and started your own company I've always had that thought that you're going to take me with you, remember, I had always been your favourite trainee back then"

"That's why I'm calling you now" he smiled "will you join hands with me?"

"BPD!" Chaeyoung called him with the name she chose for him before "can I be a bit more fussy?"

"What is it?"

"Some of the girls aren't renewing. I'd like to drag them along with me" Chaeyoung looked at him like a child.

"Aigooo! Aren't you being too much?" Bang said "look I know you well but I don't know the other girls"

"You know Jeongyeon too" Chaeyoung said "there are two more that you don't know and I promise that we won't disappoint you. I have been thinking that for a while now; I thought that if some of the girls left JYP I'll form a gr

Please log in to read the full chapter