Turn

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

JHope walked back and forth in his room as he held his phone. He was hesitating wether he should tell Suga about that article or not. He once again looked at it and frowned.

"Why does this sound fishy?" JHope wondered "weren't they okay just last night?"
JHope was extremely confused but he finally decided to talk to Suga because he's going to know anyway. JHope immediately went to Suga's room and knocked feeling all anxious about the latter's reaction.

"What's wrong?" Suga asked.

"I need to talk to you" Jhope stuttered.

"Every topic that starts with 'I need to talk to you' ends with trouble" Suga scoffed " What is it?"

"Have you seen the article?" JHope asked.

"What article?" Suga sat straight.

"Take a look"

"Hoseok-ah! What made you show me this?" Suga asked.

"Doesn't it sound suspicious to you?" Hoseok said "I mean why wouldn't she say it straight if she's dating him"

"What if she doesn't want to"

"I get there is no you and her" Hoseok sighed "I mean a lot of people will still think she's dating him and that will do you no good"

"I'm not in a good position to tell her what to do, you know that" Suga said with a heavy heart.

"But what about last night? didn't you talk to her?"

"I did and she heard me well but the next day she decided to do this. What do you want me to do huh?"

JHope didn't want to take the conversation any further,

Please log in to read the full chapter