Bitter Truth

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was taken aback by Rosè's unexplained behaviour and the reason behind her request to stop talking to Suga. She didn't even have the time to ask more after Rosè's confession because they were interrupted by the doorbell announcing a sudden visitor. Chaeyoung went to the door to be surprised by the unexpected guest.

"Hoseok sunbaenim?" Chaeyoung got confused.

"I'm sorry I'm visiting at this hour but I need to talk to you" JHope said.

"Yeah, sure" Chaeyoung welcomed him "please come in"

JHope walked in but halted when he saw Rosè there. He froze for a good moment making Chaeyoung feel suspicious.

"Are you two acquainted?" Chaeyoung asked.

"N-no, we're not" JHope stuttered a bit "I thought you're alone, I got surprised"

"Rosè and I are best friends so we always meet" Chaeyoung smiled "please have a seat, I'll bring you something to drink"

As soon as Chaeyoung left to the kitchen, JHope turned his gaze to Rosè who had puffy red eyes.

"What are you doing here?" JHope whisper-yelled.

"Can I ask you the same thing" Rosè whisper back feeling angry "you heard her we're best friends so expect me to be here but what about you?"

"Easy Park Chaeyoung" JHope smirked then winked "are you jealous?"

"Jealous? My foot" Rosè pouted then turned her head.

"Were you crying?" JHope asked as he also looked away "Your eyes swollen"

"I was not" Rosè pouted angrily "why do you car

Please log in to read the full chapter