Revenge II

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

After talking to his detective friend who is in charge of Mino's case, Suga was led to believe that Mino was himself a victim that's he needed to meet him clear everything out. The detective led Suga to the place where he could meet Mino. When he arrived he waited nervously for the latter to come but when he did, he only made Suga more irritated by his attitude.

"Did you miss me that much that you came all the way here to see me" Mino's voice echoed across the room.

"You look good in the prison uniform. It feels like this is where you really belong" Suga tried to act cool " but to be honest I did miss you. I mean I had no one to blackmail me for two damn weeks"

"What brought you here?" Mino's expression changed.

"What's the lie you told that made them investigate deeper, they already have proof" Suga asked.

"I said the truth"

"Truth?" Suga chuckled "you want me to believe that you were also blackmailed"

"I have proof Yoongi-shi, why don't you cool your down" Mino gritted his teeth.

"What proof? And why didn't you hand it to the investigation to save your "

"You think it's that simple?" Mino stood up and walked to Suga "that monster rules a whole gang. I spit a word wrongly and I'll be dead meat"

"Who is that person?" Suga asked.

"I haven't told the detective for a reason but I'll tell you on one condition" Mino smirked.

"What do you want?" Suga asked.

"You have t

Please log in to read the full chapter