Another Turn

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

JHope started his car and drove nervously towards his destination. After receiving a phone call, he headed outside going where he was ordered to. As soon as he arrived, he pressed the door bell and waited for the door to open.

"You were fast Hoseok-shi" Mino opened the door wearing a smirk.

"Why did you call me?" Hoseok went inside the house.

"I hope you were not lying when you said Suga and Chaeyoung aren't dating" Mino said "because what I received says otherwise"

"What did you receive?" Hoseok asked.

"My little bird told me that they were both seen a couple of days ago somewhere in Taean" Mino said emphasizing on each word "together, on the beach and enjoying each other's company"

"Look don't blame for what they do, you sought information, I asked him and reported back to you" Hoseok got pissed "what they do out of my sight is something I can't control"

"Hold your horses Hoseok-shi, why did you get all worked up" Mino said in an irritating tone "okay I'll believe you but one more thing I need you to do for me after that I promise to set you free"

"What is it again!" JHope huffed.

"Talk to Chaeyoung into staying away from him and I'll spare you after that" Mino smirked wickedly "you won't hear from me ever again"

"Okay, whatever makes you stay away from me" Hoseok rolled his eyes and stood up to leave "by the way, why are you so focused on them? Do you happen to like Chaeyoung?"

"That's my business Hoseok-shi" Mino faked a smile, feeling triggered by the statement.

"Yeah yeah,. I'll get going" JHope walked to the door "see you never"

Please log in to read the full chapter