Weakness

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga denied all the accusations his father made against Chaeyoung. He insisted that the kidnapping was only a made-up story by his father who's trying to save himself.
The detective left without getting anything from Suga. He knew that the latter was hiding something but he couldn't make him speak.

"What's with the kidnapping thing?" the lawyer asked as soon as the detective left.

"Nothing, my father is getting senile with age" Suga rolled his eyes.

"you're hiding something, aren't you?" the lawyer looked at him suspiciously.

"I'm not hiding anything. Why would I hide anything to protect the person who got me here"

The lawyer stood helplessly looking at Suga who was obviously hiding a lot and unknowingly complicating the case. The lawyer sighed deeply then went to his bag.

"I need to leave now, I'll do my best to get you out of here"

"Can you do me a favour?" Suga said abruptly "there's someone I'd like to meet" 

"Who is that?" the lawyer frowned.

"Song Mino, I'd like to meet him as soon as possible" 

"Yoongi-shi! you're getting yourself in trouble. This guy will be questioned in no time because your father mentioned his name in the kidnapping claim"

"that's why I need to see him before he's questioned" Suga insisted.

"Alright" the lawyer sighed in surrender "I'll try my best to bring him. But remember, you'll be watched by the cops and detectives . They won't leave you on your own with someone who's involved in the case"

"I'll take care of that" Suga said.

The lawyer left while thinking about a way to bring Mino without ra

Please log in to read the full chapter