'Surrender'

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

I am now positive that life hates me; it doesn't want me to keep living. The second i resolve everything, it gets ruined and goes back to square one. What's the point then; if no one wants me, why do I have to stay? I must go and make everyone's life easier. But no, I'm Chaeyoung; if I bug you that much, then avoid me because I am not going anywhere. In fact, I have a beautiful life to live and a dream to pursue, I don't care what bashers do or say, I have a glorious life ahead of me and so I need to shut my eyes to all those negative things.

The moment I saw that article about Suga getting married, I knew that in life there's no one to trust other than yourself. There's only me to focus on. Even after all those sweet words he said, it didn't take him a couple of days to show his true colour. I'd be lying if I say it didn't hurt, it hurt a lot but I can't be dependant upon anyone. Life goes on and I should look ahead and not backward. But why do I keep feeling unsafe; I have that feeling of being in danger and it makes me chicken out sometimes. Every time I try to push it away it grows stronger that I believe that someone is watching me, or maybe there is.

I didn't know what happened to me I felt a dangerously close aura and it made turn around but the next thing I saw was darkness 

__________________________________

Suga and Mino drove from the wedding venue to Chaeyoung's house. Suga forgot everything at that time; his mother, the threats,

Please log in to read the full chapter