What's Going On?

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga put his headphones on and laid his head on the headrest as the van was moving. He was annoyed and concerned by what happened at the venue. He wished that Chaeyoung would forget everything and pretend that she didn't hear that conversation. He was sinking in an ocean of thoughts that he didn't pay attention to the other members talking to him.

"Hyung!" Jungkook waved his hands to Suga "what are you thinking about? We've been calling you"

"Nothing, I'm just tired"

"Where have you been during the opening" Jungkook asked again.

"I went to the restroom" Suga shrugged.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not fine Jungkook-ah, I'm just not fine" Suga raised his voice a bit "Can you stop asking"

"Okay okay! Easy!" Jungkook said apologetically.

The BTS members know every detail about Suga's situation but they don't know that he's being blackmailed. That's why they don't want to push him. 
They safely reached home and Suga immediately went to his room without saying a word. The members were worried because he usually keeps them updated but this time he's acting suspicious and they couldn't let it slip.
Jhope followed him to his room and walked in after him.

"Hob-ah! If you're here to ask questions then you're wasting your time. I don't feel like talking" Suga said as he started setting his bed.

"But you know that I won't leave until you tell me what's going on with you" Jhope stood confiden

Please log in to read the full chapter