Punishment II

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week passed but neither Suga nor Chaeyoung have heard from each other, how could they when they were battling in court. Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself from thinking about him and Suga was almost depressed after his release from prison. It was a matter of time and the two were bound to meet at the billboard awards as both BTS and ELLES are nominated. Chaeyoung prayed that she wouldn't have to encounter him during the ceremony but luck was never her side. Both groups were seated in the same table and that made her restless. Where was she supposed to look. It was impossible to not look around but she was afraid if she did, she would meet his eyes. Suga on the other hand never kept her out of his sight. For him it was torture, looking at her and not being able to have her. He wasn't a man who gibes up nor does he appreciate leaving business unfinished. He's always said to let things go and forget every bad and good thing that happened between them but looking at her right before his eyes he had to think twice. However, Chaeyoung was not someone that's easy to handle; she felt the pressure exercised by his stares so she immediately stomped on her feet and left the area going backstage. Every part of the place was making her suffocate, she didn't find where to run away and make all of that end.

She strode towards the nearest back and fresh air like someone was chocking her. A tear unknowingly escaped her eye as she felt the chaos she caused. She still believes her brother didn't receive just but can't bring herself to accuse Suga anymore. She placed both her hands on the wall and lowered her head letting all the silent tears drop.

"Why did you start a war if you can't handle it?" his voice interrupted her. That damn voice that always made her feel things but is now her biggest fear.

"P-piss off you killer" her voice betrayed her as it came out cracked. She didn't move an inch; she couldn't. How could she when her predator is standing right behind her. Now it was her time to feel scared.

"of course that's what you want, for me to disappear like I never existed but I'll make sure that never happens" He spoke with his cool intimidating voice

Please log in to read the full chapter